A name for my truck

Frankenfinder

Okay so years ago i put a Mazda B2000 cab onto a K5 Blazer chassis. We all called it the Mazer on a good day and Blazda on the bad ones. Here are the words to work with:

Nissan

Pathfinder or Pathy

Chevrolet or Chevy

Silverado ( I think this was the trim package on the donor, correct me if I am wrong.)

Ok have at it because I am stumped. Insults are welcomed also :)

Jelly Roll...

Hopefully Rolling wont be to much of an issue once i get the body lift out and install the suspension winches :) My main goal for now is running and driving on her own. Well running is not an issue. i just have to build an engine. Ive ran her before on first try. No wiring issues or cooling problems. Managed to suck down a gallon of gas during test and tune.

your sig pic is huge!

Name it some randon thing that has nothign to do with it like "Ginger Ale" or "Pop Tart" :shrug:

Oh that's because that picture was taken in Texas. Everythings bigger down there. JK . I dont't know why its so big, I think that was a crappy cell phone i took it with?

What's wrong with Frankenfinder?

I was just thinking about PSYCHOPATHY. I can be a bit over the edge at times and the truck looks crazy so why not? I just never liked it because i only used two rigs to build it. My mazer had parts from 10 or more vehicles on it.