Reintro....

Frankenfinder

Hey my name is Aaron, I have had my 1990 Pathy for 4 years now. I loved it when it was stock and I love it now. I have been away for a while dealing with a harsh divorce. I just locked down the deal on my first house by myself in 7 years. It has a big shop and the Pathy made it through the divorce in one piece so we are back on. I live in Bellingham and move into my Home on the 15th. Feel free to come check it out, swap stories, drink beer and i even like getting yelled at for making it mostly Chevrolet.

Wow, holy monster!!

Welcome back Bud, and sorry about the bad divorce. Like you said, you still have the truck, now a place of your own and a workshop. Good things will happen... :aok:

B

Welcome... back? As said, sorry about the divorce, but look at the bright side. You got your truck still and are gettin back on your feet. World keeps turnin, it gets better at some point.... or so I'm told :shrug:

Thanks guys I am over the divorce crap so no biggie on that. Yeah it has been a process as far as the build. I ended up laid off during the divorce so i haven't had the funds for my drivelines and bell housing among other here and there parts. I had to hide it because the ex wanted to sell it and split the money so that kept me from it for a year. So give me about six months and as long as the economy stays good in japan i am employed. And when ours goes up the yen will go down. Then we will just go back to selling our lumber in the states. Win- Win.

:welcome:

The best of luck for a new start. :aok:

Keep the Chevrolet(???) updated. :wtf:

At one time i had a half b2000/ k5 blazer i built. I called it the mazer when it was running great and the blazda when it was running like crap. I will go start a thread for what to call it. Haha should be interesting.

Damn it,Now I gotta copy you...

Go for it man. I like stock ones as well, they do excellent offroad. I blew my engine at a Search and Rescue mud party a while back so i decided to go all out with it. I got a whole running 3/4 ton chevy with a Bad Arse small block in trade for that yellow t max that was no good to me if the truck didn't run. I lucked out on it being a roller motor and having 4.56 gears. The guy had no clue. All that was wrong with it was it only had first. I pulled the tranny and a pin had fell out of the shift forks so i managed to get it out of the trans with a magnet an got her all fixed up. So if you do it, save yourself some cash and buy an entire ford or chevy to do so. Should pick one up for $500-$1000