Northwest rigs spotted!

5523Pathfinder

• 1 year later...

Saw this tonight on my way home from work around 11:30pm on SW Campus Dr in Federal way. It's a two door, and looks like it's SAS'd??? The way it was driving down the road suggested it was SAS'd anyway, all over the lane! blonde woman was driving, she was probably cute... who else would be driving a sexy Pathy like this?? Sorry for the fuzzy pics, it was dark and I was driving!

lUoYrzS.jpg

hT7ScMw.jpg

Edited by silverton

• 1 month later...

Spotted this one on the 14th. Southbound I5, south of I90 near the old Rainier/Tully's building.

Sorry for the bad pics, had to be quick as he exited right after.

20130514161807.jpg

20130514161806.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

RedPath88, I think I've seen that same guy a few times around that same spot, but it seems to always be when I'm driving the Subaru, so there's no point in getting his attention. One of these days, the timing will work and I'll flag him down and point at my NPORA sticker...

I saw a 96-99 R50 in black with these wheels

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/findWheelDetail.do?bp=6-139.7*6-5.5&tc=MBMTKO&c=2&rcz=98075&pc=45657&wd=15&rw=&rc=WASINT

and he had tinted the front parking lights

Anyone else seen this rig? Saw him this morning in the Pine Lake Shopping center parking lot.

Stalking is following them around, this is just random trucks seen ;)

The intent is to try and get them to join when given the chance, it's worked a time or two in the past.

• Like 1