Northwest rigs spotted!

5523Pathfinder

(This was a thread called "Are you a member here", it has changed, obviously) :FartExplode-vi:

Was driving home last night through the Ft. Lewis area and caught up to this wicked good looking rig....

Photo0062.jpg

Not sure if they are a member here, maybe someone recognizes it. They pulled off at the exit to 101 highway in Olympia. Had nice dark green paint, with bumpers and flares colormatched. Chrome and black wheels with a TOPGUN sticker on the back window. Windows were tinted pretty dark, and i noticed that the lift looked fairly new(red UCA's). I waved hello, but I had nothing to show for this place. Oh well, its a shot in the dark.

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

We have "sightings" @ gl4x4

The IFS wouldn't have an issue, that I can think of...the rear may have some binding issues with being on 7" of lift, as well as needing brakelines, possibly extend control arms and driveshaft...but i can't say for sure, I know ppl have done it.

well here's mine! i saw it a few times getting off i90 in spokane valley, then ran into it at the walmart on highway 2 in airway heights, waited around for them and talked to them. they didnt lift it, had no clue about anything on it or what it was capable of, or even that they had torn and clicking cv's in the front. passed on :my2cents: about getting manual hubs and replacing the cv's for cheap and saving alot of headache. looked like the ome lift to me.

0509151150.jpg

0509151116.jpg

mind you, it was driven by a skinny little blonde chick and her cowboy daddy. :handlebars:

(This was a thread called "Are you a member here", it has changed, obviously) FartExplode-vi.gif

Was driving home last night through the Ft. Lewis area and caught up to this wicked good looking rig....

Photo0062.jpg

Not sure if they are a member here, maybe someone recognizes it. They pulled off at the exit to 101 highway in Olympia. Had nice dark green paint, with bumpers and flares colormatched. Chrome and black wheels with a TOPGUN sticker on the back window. Windows were tinted pretty dark, and i noticed that the lift looked fairly new(red UCA's). I waved hello, but I had nothing to show for this place. Oh well, its a shot in the dark.

I seen it several times, when he gets on the bridgeport ramp to I-5 I(just north of lewis) tried to track it down once so I could talk to the guy but traffic allowed him to evade my pathfinder interceptor.

I seen it several times, when he gets on the bridgeport ramp to I-5 I(just north of lewis) tried to track it down once so I could talk to the guy but traffic allowed him to evade my pathfinder interceptor.

I used to carry NPORA cards with me and I would always stop and tell others about the group and how to find us. I would love to find more locals to run with during the off months here. I think we should have a contest to see who can bring the most new members into the flock in a week's time. Maybe we could kick in some parts or fun misc stuff to the winnner. Any ideas?

MrJim

• 4 months later...

Drove by a blue one last week sometime in the mid afternoon, it was parked along the curb on a side street off of 38th just east of Pacific Ave in Tacoma... First thing I thought of was MY1PATH (? :shrug:), but I noticed it to late to get a good look because I was busy trying to figure out WTH the driver coming towards me was going to do... he seemed confused about how to negotiate a two way road with parking on both sides and only room for one vehicle at a time in between :lol:

hmm, ok I'll keep my eyes open for it a bit more, see if I get get a pic maybe.

Never seen it there before, but then I don't normally go thought there that late and only use that sidestreet when 38th and Pacific is heavily backed up.

• 4 weeks later...

keep up the good fight guys i really would like to get a mild dd trail run down by salem/ portland thinking maybe browns camp. great idea on the flyers any body got one set up i can print out and spread the good word lol.their are a ton of pathies down here specially the two drs

Edited by 95responder

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw this tonight at the local Red Robins. I swear I have seen it on here, but the name eludes me...

IMG00007-20110429-2020.jpg

TheMattMan

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=28142&view=findpost&p=571881

This picture was just posted over on Club-S12 in the "Post pics of your other rides" thread:

DSC04045.jpg

• 1 month later...