Replacing the Switch Bulbs

Tungsten

The digital odometer is like (or is) and LCD I think, could be a bad connection on the circuit board. Does yours not work at all? Could be a fairly simple cluster swap to fix it.

yes. it does not work at all. Has not worked in the last 7 months of my ownership. I have that cluster that has a digital device on each bottom corner. Trip odometer on the left, and my clock on the right. I understand that it was specific to SE Pathys and some SE HBs.

I was desperately looking for a replacement. I wanted to replace the odometer unit first rather than the cluster. My cluster works perfectly. Speedo works, tach works flawlessly, gas gauge [unfortunately] works properly, and I think my temp gauge even works as it should. The only thing that doesn't work is the digital trip odometer. I've taken my cluster out countless times and inspected the circuitry on the back. Everything looks good. I've inspected the screws and connections. No flaws to be seen. I've even taken apart the little unit and didn't see anything bad going on.

A blown microbulb was a little hope for me.

• 1 month later...