Evans Creek SATURDAY 8-28-10

Mr.510

Silverton and I are headed for Evans Creek this coming Saturday, August 28th, 2010. One of his friends with a 4-Runner on 32s is going as well. This might be our first weekend wheeling trip? We generally 'wheel mid-week so this is a rarity. I'm not sure what trail(s) we're going to run but the Toy has open diffs so we probably won't do anything too terribly stupid. 520 maybe? Come one, come all! Anybody that wants to 'wheel with us is always welcome. Bring your video camera! I recommend 31s as the minimum if you care about your rocker & quarter panels. I think some rain dumped there a few days ago so hopefully the access roads will be less dusty than last time. My passenger's seat might be available if somebody wants to ride shotgun with me. :crazy:

:lol:

I'm pretty sure this is our first time weekend wheeling. Oh wait! We went to Capitol Forest on a Sunday! But that didn't really count, not much wheelin to be had there. I think my friend is only 275/65's... or 265/75's? something equiv to 32's. My passenger seat will also probably be empty, aside from a dog, but he rides in the back. Hopefully we get another truck or two to go!

I sent Kingman a text, but he still doesn't have his front diff in :shrug: and no money, what a lamer ;D <3

Sorry fellas, I cant make it. Its my wifes birthday and we are planning a bash, so, Ima be a bit busy! Sorry.

I did slam my fist and say dammit!!!!

I can't believe you let silly things like fathers day and wifes birthday's get in the way of wheelin. :thumbsdown:

Nah I'm just kidding! haha!

oh shoot, we forgot to take pics.... kidding...

I'll just post a couple hilights.

The album...

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l294/silvertondevil/95pathy/evans_creek_08_28_10/

Airing down

DSCN6619.jpg

First stop on the 311 trail.

DSCN6620.jpg

At the end of 311. Only took us an hour and a half, well, from airing down to get to the top.

DSCN6629.jpg

Where we stopped to fix my loose bolts on my UCA on the way to the 520 trail.

DSCN6632.jpg

Stopped to play at the rocks just before the 519 junction.

DSCN6638.jpg

and i got stuck when I was effin around and bent some @!*%. Like my trailing arm again, and put some nasty dents in my gas tank shield.

DSCN6640.jpg

Went up one of the outlook 'roads-to-trails' paths

DSCN6651.jpg

Flexing along the 519 trail

DSCN6653.jpg

And the last pic I took, stuck behind the jeep crew.

DSCN6670.jpg

There will be a video and a trail report to come. I'm a month behind in the video editing, we ran some trails at Evans on July 29th and I've yet to edit the footage. I'll try to get that done and uploaded tomorrow so I can proceed with this last run.