Speedometer

1987caddy

Trying to find a speedometer assembly for my 95. I find a 96 pickup and 93 and 96 pathfinder on craigslist. Can anyone tell me what years and models cross over? Pulling my hair out with no odometer. And the speedometer is 5mph slow.

Are you looking to just replace the speedometer part of the gauge cluster or the whole gauge cluster?

According to the Nissan FAST program the speedometer assembly (just the speedometer part of the gauge cluster) that would fit your 95 is the part number shown in the listing below, and all the models and years listed use the same part:

aads46.jpg

hope this helps you

Are you looking to just replace the speedometer part of the gauge cluster or the whole gauge cluster?

According to the Nissan FAST program the speedometer assembly (just the speedometer part of the gauge cluster) that would fit your 95 is the part number shown in the listing below, and all the models and years listed use the same part:

aads46.jpg

hope this helps you

I myself was wondering the same thing... thought changing the whole gauge cluster would be a kool mod/upgrade. At one time i was looking for an 89-91 Maxima digital cluster, now it would jus be nice to give it a newer look and if at all possible more info/gauges with out having to add external pods.