Just found you guys !

tc2300s

It does not have a lift just moved the mounts ....That would be dangerous if you used spacers !!! Near Sarasota.

I just cut the fenderwells out and moved the plastic up.

In between the fenders ??? I am not sure what you mean.

engine/trans/etc... size, specs, mods, that kinda stuff. The boost gauge is a sign you ain't gotta bone stock 3.0 powerin it (unless your one of those types).

engine/trans/etc... size, specs, mods, that kinda stuff. The boost gauge is a sign you ain't gotta bone stock 3.0 powerin it (unless your one of those types).

Stock Nissan 3.0 Turbo. Look at the pic of turbo. Stock tranny with cooler from RV.

Thanks , It is a pathgrinder instead of a pathfinder. It has big balls.

:huh::lol: sweet. makes me wanna put atleast a suspension lift on mine...

damn stock drive shaft can take that? wow.

Edited by SexJelly

its the factory Nissan one peoples pants get shorter over man... Thats robbed from a different truck, just like his Toyota dash vents below it....

I don't study them enough to realize the difference, I have seen Toyota one's and the one I saw said Toyota on the face, but not trying to rip his truck apart, don't care how someone modifies their truck, as for my comment about the body lift law, didn't look at the photo close enough to see the mounts were welded to the frame and that you didn't just have long blocks. I just noticed the large gap between the frame and the body.

I live just North of Apopka which is about 20 minutes North of Orlando by the way

I don't study them enough to realize the difference, I have seen Toyota one's and the one I saw said Toyota on the face, but not trying to rip his truck apart, don't care how someone modifies their truck, as for my comment about the body lift law, didn't look at the photo close enough to see the mounts were welded to the frame and that you didn't just have long blocks. I just noticed the large gap between the frame and the body.

I live just North of Apopka which is about 20 minutes North of Orlando by the way

Nice to meet you. Yeah every pathfinder I've seen the vents rot and the plastic crumbles.. so I just took a newer one and cut it off to fit. It looks small when it is down. I will send more pics to the site. I made my own arms too.

ame='ahardb0dy' date='21 August 2010 - 02:17 PM' timestamp='1282418252' post='519246']

Nice to meet you. Yeah every pathfinder I've seen the vents rot and the plastic crumbles.. so I just took a newer one and cut it off to fit. It looks small when it is down. I will send more pics to the site. I made my own arms too.

30iztp5.jpg

I stupidly got rid of mine back in 2001 and bought a dakota, should have just kept the Nissan, had so much money and time into it, regret doing that, but got a 94 PF now to play with.

This thing is awesomesauce!! Plus its vg30et powered! Your rocking the stock auto or 5 speed?

:omg: wow, that is really really big... :omg:

Congrats on your work done.

Daily car? Man, here in Portugal you wouldn't drive a mile with it because of legal issues. You are really lucky there.

This thing is awesomesauce!! Plus its vg30et powered! Your rocking the stock auto or 5 speed?

Stock tranny. Jatco automatic. Served me well through more terrain than you could imagine and HEAVY towing.

Edited by tc2300s

Stock tranny. Jatco automatic. Served me well through more terrain than you could imagine and HEAVY towing.

Good to know! I am in the process of putting in a vg30et into my pathfinder right now but was curious how it was going to hold up to the new found power.