Hello

q2h

Good Morning,

I recently joined the forum (even though I've been reading this forum for a long time) and would like to introduce my to everyone here at the NPORA Forum. My name is Quy Ho and live in Orange Couny, CA. I've used to own an '87 Pathfinder... (thanks to the tow truck, I no lonnger have it...)

Here are a few the pictures of my '87 truck.

Top of San Bernardino mountains, CA

PF's rear

PF's side view (park in front of my old house)

Out with my daughter & brother and his kids in Angeles Forest, CA

I replaced my '87 PF with '92 PF two and half years ago... I've transfered almost everything from my '87 PF over to my '92 PF except the Rancho 2.5" suspension lift.

I'm planning to put the Trailmaster + Calmini suspension lift on my truck... (I'm in the process of saving and buying parts slowly). I don't have a picture of it yet... I'll post them as soon as I have some....

Anyhow, I don't work on my truck as much as some of you here... (shall I say I'm mechanical challenged ?) but I think I'm knowledgeable (with '87 - '95 Nissan PF) since I do lots of reading and researching. I do like to go offroading whenever I have a chance... (mostly in southtern CA mountains). I would love one day to travel through the Rubicon trail and hopefully some of you would join me.

Anyhow, that's probably do it for now...

Q2H

:beer:

Thanks, mzxtreme! You're right that's a Durango in the background... Its ground clearance, approaching and departing angle isn't that great... but it has lots more power than my '87.

Q2H

:beer: