new guy from Washington!

nismopu

Hey,

My names Kyle, I am new to pathy's but I have been working on nissans for quite sometime. I spend most of my days under the hood of my older 300zx and trying to make it faster, not necessarily more reliable. lol! I just picked up this 87 pathy about 3 weeks ago and its been a pretty steep learning curve with the amount of work required on this thing. I have worked on 4x4 nissans before and I have even removed an entire engine, tranny, and transfercase from a 4x4 pickup but this thing is kicking my ass, lol! Its mostly stupid crap the PO did thats causing more headaches for me than anything but I will remedy these and turn it into a nice fun daily driver!

Just from the searches I have done so far it looks like this is the place to be for info on repairs and general how-to! I hope to be a contributing member myself bringing quite a bit of knowledge from the vg world and KA/napz 24 as well.

Seeya guys on the boards!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Kyle!! Keep with it, the work isn't that hard, just some of it takes beer screaming therapy patience.

What is giving you trouble, maybe we can pass along tips or sympathy... :D

B

Hey,

My names Kyle, I am new to pathy's but I have been working on nissans for quite sometime. I spend most of my days under the hood of my older 300zx and trying to make it faster, not necessarily more reliable. lol! I just picked up this 87 pathy about 3 weeks ago and its been a pretty steep learning curve with the amount of work required on this thing. I have worked on 4x4 nissans before and I have even removed an entire engine, tranny, and transfercase from a 4x4 pickup but this thing is kicking my ass, lol! Its mostly stupid crap the PO did thats causing more headaches for me than anything but I will remedy these and turn it into a nice fun daily driver!

Just from the searches I have done so far it looks like this is the place to be for info on repairs and general how-to! I hope to be a contributing member myself bringing quite a bit of knowledge from the vg world and KA/napz 24 as well.

Seeya guys on the boards!

what part of Washington are u in? Hahah my name is Kyle too.

what part of Washington are u in? Hahah my name is Kyle too.

Im in woodland actually! Not far at all from you! Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!

Oh and I am changing out the engine in this thing for a vg30et but thats another thread, lol!

Edited by nismopu

John: I wanna be Kyle. I knew this guy at camp. He was maybe 13. He got *two* girls pregnant, man. *Two* girls pregnant. Yea, Kyle. Who you gonna be?

John: Steve...

Duff: Steve.

John: Yeah.

Duff: OK, Steve.

John: OK, Kyle.

[John and Duff continue walking]

Duff: Wait.

John: What?

Duff: I wanna change. I wanna be Steve.

John: I'm Steve; You're Karl.

Duff: Kyle!

hey welcome! you have a older 300zx also huh? seems like alot of pathy owners own a 300zx z31!

Its funny how low I fly over at z31p nobody recognizes my name when I register on other baords. I recognize a couple of ya from there!

Im in woodland actually! Not far at all from you! Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!

Oh and I am changing out the engine in this thing for a vg30et but thats another thread, lol!

Woodland? Badass man, I'm from Vancouver. I go through Woodland a lot to go up and play in the mountains past Cougar. Welcome to the site man!

oh no sheit? i go to woodland alot. we should meet up one of these times.

Woodland? Badass man, I'm from Vancouver. I go through Woodland a lot to go up and play in the mountains past Cougar. Welcome to the site man!

Lol! You have probly blown past my house a bunch of times. I live RIGHT off lewis river rd. with all the nissans in front of my house.

Lol! You have probly blown past my house a bunch of times. I live RIGHT off lewis river rd. with all the nissans in front of my house.

I think so... that's pretty funny man. If you need help with that VG30ET swap give me a hollar. I just put a 300ZX motor in my '88, and am getting ready to swap the intake with it to from my original TBI (I just wanted it back on the road)

Thats scary, so we have 3 Kyles living in WA fairly close to each other, get that thing running and to the Jim Run! I am also located in Vancouver.

who thee other? :scratchhead: