Evans Creek Thursday July 29th

Mr.510

Silverton and I are going to Evans Creek this coming Thursday, July 29th, 2010. Anybody else that wants to go is welcome. Our intent is to run the 520 Trail complete. This is the trail where we were stopped by snow last time, in early June. The snow should be gone by now. We may run some other trails while we're there as well. Stock trucks are welcome. Non-Pathfinders are welcome. If you're on tires smaller than 31s rocker damage is likely. Here's the trail report with pics & video from our last time on the 520: Evans Creek 6/3/10

thats thrusday right? I would love to go, If I can get an airplane painted in 3 days I just might have thrusday friday off. Crossin my fingers cause I'd love to go!

And as of recent I think I can laugh in the face of rocker damge threats :)th_sliderrear.jpg

Edited by MY1PATH

get with stevo on that, pretty good deal IMO. I think he's getting them from trailgear @ a price near what materials would cost if you did it yourself.

Sounds like I won't make it BTW, this big gray pig needs allot of work b4 we can let it go. :( I'm sad

What a beautiful day at Evans! Most fun wheeling I've ever had. Didn't take any pics, but I took a battery full of videos! Probably only about 10-20 minutes total, I need to get some spares for my camera.