Finally started some work

Shapes

Hey folks worked for a few hours on my 93 pathy, Removed pinstripes, side bumpers, side steps, old mud flaps, added new mud flaps, installed cold air intake. Ill let the pics speak i think its a world of difference. Thanks to everyone helping me on the cold air intake, it made the old beast run a heck of a lot better and sounds beefy.

Before

photo6.jpg

After

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

Sould pull the chrome wheel-well lips off too personally (of course I'da left the dorky gold pinstripe or replaced it with some really loud colored one)

Sould pull the chrome wheel-well lips off too personally (of course I'da left the dorky gold pinstripe or replaced it with some really loud colored one)

Yah i think their tacky too, but i want some fender flares to replace them before i take them off

You guys know where i can pick up some bushwacker style fender flares to get rid of those ugly things?

Out of production for years. some surface on forums or ebay.

speaking of which. I wonder what happend 2 beast path... did he make a deal with somone or did he just diasappear b4 selling?

I found a joint that sells 4 1/4" wide rubber universal fender flares, next pay check i'm going to pick those up and throw out those gay chrome strips.

Buy some flares from someone, flaps and all (there are minor differences) parting out a truck and tint the rear 3 windows. Easy to do, cheap and looks good.

Keep up the good work Bud, it's fun and soon you have an individual rig... :aok:

B