New in VA

HitMan

Hey,

I have a '96 SE that has been nothing but awesome. I have had it for several years and am almost reaching the 200k mark on her. As money permits I have been slowly adding to it. I upgraded to a larger bfg all terrains and just a few months ago added the brush guard and auxiliary lights to it. Only after having them on for 3 weeks some old lady decided to rear-end me into another car and totaled it. The brush guard actually saved everything under the hood, so I just had a lot of body work to do. She is back and running and looking better than before. I took it off road the day it was fixed. Could not wait! Had to rebuild the brush guard as well, but its all good now. I'm looking forward to getting some helpful hints on fixing the car! I'm also looking to add a roof basket and more lights to the roof. Anyone have any suggestions?

Welcome Hitman!! Sorry tohear about the accident, but it sounds like it ended up ok.

As for your questions, it has all been discussed as you could imagine. Go check out the R50 section, search around and look at the Members Rides section...

B

Welcome, As stated. Check out some of the r50 section stuff and members rides areas for some ideas for things to do. Never know what tricks you might learn!

Hey welcome! What part of VA are you in? I'm in the Hampton Roads area (south east by NC border). Good thing that accident didn't ruin anything for you!

Jose

Hey welcome! What part of VA are you in? I'm in the Hampton Roads area (south east by NC border). Good thing that accident didn't ruin anything for you!

Jose

I'm was living in the Richmond area, but now I'm in WI for a little while, but soon enough I will be back. When I get back I'll be living in Manassas.