New from BC

Shift

Hey everyone,

I've been reading the forums for awhile and finally decided to sign up.

I picked up a 95 Pathy XE with 150k KM on it last year in November, its a been a great rig with afew exceptions. Two weeks after buying it the auto-tragic transmission decided it no longer wanted a reverse gear :angry: . Oddly it gave no warnings to this, it just died. So that was rebuilt and a new transmission cooler was added, since then its been great. I've done a bit of work to her since then, gave it a good tune up, doing all the regulars and some others for piece of mind. Most recently i bought some 31x10.5 BFG A/T tires and they have been great for the small amount of off roading ive done so far.

Ill be doing more work to it coming up when i get some free time. So of the things im hoping to do:

3 inch lift (have yet to decide which brand, any suggestions?)

Rear disc brake swap because I HATE drums with a passion

Mount a rear tire carrier because having the spare in the back is a real pain

New rear bumper

New front bumper

Roof mounted light bar

Possibly replace the auto locking hubs

Hopefully that will all happen over time haha.

Sorry I dont have any pictures ill get some up soon though.

Welcome!

What are your lift plans? Body or suspension?

Why do people hate drums and want 4 wheel disc so much? I have eventual plans to ditch the rear disc FOR drums...

Don't forget there are brackets needed for inside to brace the spare tire carrier as the quarter panel alone ain't gonna hold it

I think bumpers are eventually on everyones wish list...

Got a roof rack? If so just mount lights to that for now :shrug:

Manual hubs are4 definatly a suggestion around here, scrounge around the junkyards for factory Hardbody ones if you can, they are supposed to be one of the best options (I don't know the year range for which wd21 is which off hand)

And hurry up on the pics! I don't like reading! (seriously, we like pics here :aok: )

Welcome to the site. I just bought a place in Langley and will be moving there at the end of August.

I have 2 BFG A/T in 31x10.5 on Toyota rims, if you are looking for spares.

Also, Ralphs on Scott Road has a bunch of Pathfinders there if you are looking for parts.

Also, Ralphs on Scott Road has a bunch of Pathfinders there if you are looking for parts.

Yeah i know about Ralph's and i avoid that place. After being quoted 300 bucks from a steering collum bezel i haven't gone back.

I may take you up on one of the spares though, as the one i have is a stock size.

Still working on pics by the way.