Quick Rocky Road Superslider install question

Hi all,

I finally got around to getting some super sliders from Rocky Road. I'm about to install them, but had a quick question. Are they supposed to use any of the factory mounting holes? I thought they were, but from a quick fit check, it looks like every bolt will have to be drilled. Also, I'm not sure the hex bolts will work out due to the location of the mounts. I'm a bit concerned, since they also sent me the install guide for a 2005 Pathfinder. Hopefully they didn't send the wrong year? Or, if anyone has a super slider pic of them mounted under the car it would be very useful. Thanks!

You will have to drill the holes your self. It does not use any of the factory holes. They should have supplied you with self taping bolts that will make the job easy once you have drilled the holes out. The 2005 install guide should work just fine with your model. Just hold them in the position that you want them in and mark the holes then check with the guide. You will also be bolting it to the pinch seam at 6-8 places if I remember right. Best of luck.

Hi all,

I finally got around to getting some super sliders from Rocky Road. I'm about to install them, but had a quick question. Are they supposed to use any of the factory mounting holes? I thought they were, but from a quick fit check, it looks like every bolt will have to be drilled. Also, I'm not sure the hex bolts will work out due to the location of the mounts. I'm a bit concerned, since they also sent me the install guide for a 2005 Pathfinder. Hopefully they didn't send the wrong year? Or, if anyone has a super slider pic of them mounted under the car it would be very useful. Thanks!