Infiniti of Tacoma Car Show

5523Pathfinder

Yep, we are doing it again. It was quite a success last year, and we want to keep it going. This is the message from our Parts Manager, James........

Well, we're at it again - we are putting on a Nissan/Infiniti car show again this year - we have established the date as the 22nd of August - I think anyone that came to the show last year can attest that this is not a sales event, but a full on car show - I definitely want to thank everyone that came last year, and encourage you to post any comments you may have about the show - we are changing the awards and breaking it down in to classes (stock, custom, tuner), as well as a Best in Show - this should even out the playing field a little - we will have a vendor fair again, some cool games, and some cool giveaways as well - feel free to contact me (James Shriver) by email jamess@infinitioftacoma.com or phone 253-231-4300 - also, info will be posted on www.infinitioftacoma.com - I am looking forward to hearing from you

Thanks

James Shriver

MY1PATH and myself were both there last year. Good show. Young, but good. Its nice that we celebrate all Infiniti, Nissan and Datsun vehicles. Heck, there was a few outsiders that even made it in.

I will be there again talking with everyone(yeah, I will probably wear the Technician uniform again so I can be spotted). We are working on more sponsors this time around.

If you have any questions, call James or Shea in the parts department. Or, message me and I will try and help. Hope to see you there!!!

Oh yeah, spread the word to other forums if you want!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...