Calmini lift VS 4x4parts

FUELER

Yepper, no uca's bump stops, just bare metal. Well you have downward travel. LOL. Do you have any issues getting the alignment set with that setup? Looks like its very strong though.

I have NP with no bump stops. I have no wear on my metal from slamming down to hard when wheeling so should be good but. I see they have low pro bump strips for 13 bucks on 4x4parts I might pick up a pair and see if I like the ride and the down travel it gives me

Sent from my Z795G using Tapatalk

Cutting it close! Get paid on the 20th. Place my order for my lift same day. Get the parts (hopefully) by the 23rd. Install next day, then wheeling with the jeeps on the 26th! Lol I'm ordering the full 4x4parts.com 3" kit.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Send pic of before and after to compare lift height

Of course!

i'm excited. amazingly it'll be the first lifted pathy i'll have seen in person lol

then next check i'm gonna order some summit racing 8 Hole wheels to give my truck that nicer look to match its lift and wheels lol.

mani really should be posting this in my "build" thread....

SO b.o.s.

Calmini huh?

Don't forget your brake lines bro. I will order mine brake lines soon off 4x4parts. I have disc brakes front and rear so its twice as much as drum brakes are:'( .

Don't forget your brake lines bro. I will order mine brake lines soon off 4x4parts. I have disc brakes front and rear so its twice as much as drum brakes are:'( .

i did forget.... lol and i have AW Disc also..... lol

Why do you need to change all the flex hoses? The rear flex lines for disc don't move at all. I have the same lift and have no issues, been that way for years. If anything the only line you should touch is the one that goes from the cross member to the T on the axle.

Why do you need to change all the flex hoses? The rear flex lines for disc don't move at all. I have the same lift and have no issues, been that way for years. If anything the only line you should touch is the one that goes from the cross member to the T on the axle.

Why must you speak perfect sense and make me feel stupid? Lol didn't even about that bit..... did you replace your front ones?