MrJim run 2

5523Pathfinder

Ok, so the first MrJim run was held on October 3rd. I think holding it around the same time every year would be cool. So, I need to know what works for everyone. October 2nd-3rd is a Saturday-sunday this year. Post up what you think works the best for you. Or is there any other weekend that would work? Let 'er rip guys!!!

Ok, so the first MrJim run was held on October 3rd. I think holding it around the same time every year would be cool. So, I need to know what works for everyone. October 2nd-3rd is a Saturday-sunday this year. Post up what you think works the best for you. Or is there any other weekend that would work? Let 'er rip guys!!!

I say have it on saturday so people that have a long drive can make it home.

So, no other dates would work better for anyone?

I did some searching around on some local 4WD clubs, and no one has anything going on that weekend. So, we should only run into other random wheelers on that weekend.

I will post up a official thread in a day or two for all members, so, say your peace now!!!!

I want to make it, we'll see. We're expecting our 1st kiddo late Aug., so I'll be hit or miss from that point on for a while.

I'm the same boat, kid due in sept but I really don't want to miss the Mr jim 2 yrs in a row.(being the 1st and 2nd run)

we'll shal see how we are doing @ the time and I feel comfrotable leaving trish and the kid behind or just saying home.

Edited by MY1PATH

Hey guys! Thats why I tried to plan this so far in advance. Everyone has things going on, and some may come up last minute. But, if you know about it far enough in advance, hopefully you can work it out. Believe me, I understand the new kid thing!

In case you missed it...

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=26997