Cleghorn Trail on June 19th

SteeevO

Running Cleghorn Tr. on June 19th. We'll meet at the trail head off the 15fwy and the Cleghorn Exit @ 8:30a. This is an Easy / Moderate trail with black diamond sections as options. Everyone is welcome. Bring a lunch!

Meeting Spot:

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=h&ll=34.299788,-117.456572&spn=0.006984,0.009645&z=17

Edited by SteeevO

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, no problem.

Although i didn't know about it until shortly after the e-mail for this run were sent out, I'm aware of the closures that are happening on cleghorn but no one that i know of has been up there since. So i figured we'd cruise through have what fun we can and continue onward through pilot rock and possibly willow creek to Devils Hole, time permitting. It does look like quite a few of the cleghorn off-shoots have been closed but supposedly some of the fun stuff is still there. I don't have any details beyond that. This run should settle the curiosity floating around on the boards and also make for a easy day out with good company while matching faces with online screen-names. I figured this is a good way to kick off the summer wheeling season.

As for communications, I have both ham and CB in the pathfinder, I'll be on CB:22. Ham: 145.520 simplex my call is KF6WVM.

I'll see you guys off the 15fwy & cleghorn rd. exit at the trail head / under the overpass in the shade at 8:30a.