OFFICIAL NPORA T-SHIRTS THREAD

DSM_guy

I agree on the high quality product. Online is good to get some competition and for a guage on price. You can pick different types of shirts, but it might be better to have someone handle it locally where you can actually see the shirt.

I would be happy to handle the cash transaction (collecting orders) unless whoever is ordering wants to do that. I can set it up via check or paypal account.

Why don't we put up the final designs in a poll and have people vote?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok - to get this rolling I will start taking orders. I won't be collecting cash yet (I don't want to this without some sort of nomination). But I do want to get an order in.

SO Please email me your order. Indicate which Color & Size and Amount. Also indicate if you need shipping outside the US.

Thanks

Jay Shafer

OK:

Here is the < final > info for this thread:

Designs:

npora_black_shirt.jpg

npora_shirt_5.jpg

Order Taker:

inqydesu - Thank You!

Please Send The Following Info To < ingydesu >

• Color (Black, Grey, White)
  • Size
  • Style (Short Sleeve - Long Sleeve)
  • Quantity of each
  • Specify if you need shipping outside the USA

If you want, I can help with the shipping and post all orders on my website so that people can see the total count...let me know...

~Jason

so whats the final price? i saw at fee of $7 and some change from the screeners. does that include the cost of the shirt or no? if so, i figure 15 shipped woud be a good price to go at. regardless, put me down for one white and one black.

but remember guys. i need HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGES of the jumping pathy on the back to get the files done. also i need to know what file TYPE i need to convert this into...cuz the sooner the better. im graduating in a week exactly, and i have a host of programs and fast computers to work with if i can just get the info and hi res files. whoever has the origional pic of the leaping pathy i need it sent to me ASAP. also, the hi res image for the front i will need in a JPEG format. the one posted right now is some kinda weird file that i cant open in an editing software. please send to bigbean@email.com

BTW great to hear somebody got on this. i was almost wondering if we were gonna get these done or not. good going guys!

DSM_guy I emailed you the link for the picture...

Everyone: you must email your order to inqydesu...orders placed on the thread will not be processed.

The price has not been determined yet, but I assume it will be in the vicinity of $15-20 shipped. Keep in mind this price includes the following:

• High quality shirt
  • Shipping
  • Money to support Mr. Jim and NPORA

~Jason

yeah man, i got the email. but i need the origional pic. see...when you put things on the web, the resolution is brought down to 72ppi/dpi so that it dosent take forever and a day to open up. regular prints and hi res images are in the neighborhood of 300 ppi/dpi. i need one that is hi res. the one in the link you sent me is lo res 72. im afriad if we try and use that size it MAY come out pixelated

DSM_guy, from my knowledge that picture was taken from a movie rathen then it being an actual image. We can ask Mr. Jim or perhaps I can print out in color and scan back in at 400DPI or something. However, I beleive the scan would take away from the quality as well. I say email Mr. Jim...

~Jason

no, what i need is the origional UN ALTERED picture that was taken from the vid cam. most digi cams still capture stuff in 72 DPI, but the images are captured around 11x24" size, so upping the res and droping the size is no problem. the problem i have here is an image thats 4x5" and 72ppi. it cant be sucessfully upsized. i need the large shot so i can downsize slightly and up the res. hope that all made sense. basically, i need the origional file from mr. jim

• 2 weeks later...

yup, i sure do but waiting to see what happens with the picture issue we seem to have... i am still trying to hunt down a few t-shirt printers and hopefully will first of the year... i'll post up then.. can't really do much till the pic thing get's resolved..

• 5 months later...

Bringing this back up in light of the recent Fundraiser thread.

Have we figured out what to do on the picture issue?

Have we found a shop? (I have a line on a place that does EXCELLENT work at GREAT prices.)

I think those are the only two hangups we were having back in December..

Yes. I am seriously all for the shirts, and using Mr Jims Pathy.

How about this. mr Jim's and 88's pathys on the front, doin their off road thing, and then on the back have the R50 (in no way is this meant to be derogatory to R50 owners!). the "find your own path" logo on the front, and www.nissanpathfinders.com on the back?

noooooooooooo pocket tees....howzabout some tank tops n tees? I know I could sell some tees if I had my "goodies" bulging out of a tank top...lol (everyone would stop and stare long enough to read it!)