OFFICIAL NPORA T-SHIRTS THREAD

DSM_guy

Love it. The 2md gray shirt looks great. Are we adding "Snow Peaks" to the fron design?

Thanks for all the hard work on the design. I know you are busy with school and life in general and we all appreciate it!

~Jason

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the t shirts! I liked the high contrastblack, but the shaded grey looks good. Would it be much cheaper to do the one design?

Personally I would prefer silk screened to iron on if at all possible. Great work on the design DSM!!!

Yeah, no arguement from anybody there, I think.

Silk-screen is better.

I was only suggesting iron-on as a fallback in case 50 people wanted 50 different types of shirts...Thankfully, that doesn't seem to be happening.

Guest pathfinder54

i think we all should consider of seeing how much it would cost to have them made up our selfs with our own designs on them that way we could put on the pathy we want but put in a guildline and copyright or something that way we could get our own and we would have to pay a percent to the club for the copy right

not to be a prick

i do have to agree i do like the shirts that u have made up

think about getin them the color of your path

heh, its a great thought and all, but i dont think you have one idea about what your getting yourself into. the whole idea of a club T is to have a single basic design with minor variations that is easily identifiable. its about being uniform..thats why we have a club.

furthermore, who are you gonna get to design all these? not everyone is a designer ya know? dont expect me or anyone else to design shirts for everyone. its not economical, sure isnt cost effective, and its not reasonable. you cant order 50 shirts with 50 different designs and layouts. youll be paying out the butt for prices...and im sure the screeners will laugh in your face. nobody in their right mind is gonna set up 50 different designs for 50 different peope. if you want your own shirt with your own design with your own Pathfinder go make your own shirt. as for the rest of us, i think we will stick with what we have ALL contributed to here. now if we can get a definate word on who is willing to get this stuff screened.

Guest pathfinder54

hey guys my fire dept just had shirts made up and they only cost 10.00 a shirt

if u come up with a design that we all can agree on i can take it and see how much they will cost . if it was up to me i would go for a regular tee with out a pocket

( CLUB Pathfinder

nothin else matters) how about this idea

have two shirts one with 1st gen

and another with 2nd gen that way if we

want we could pick so the shirt would match

our rigs :gossip: :gossip:

Pathfinder54,

Okay. *Draws deep breath*

I think this is what's most popular (standing by for flaming):

Back (pale colors):

grey_2.jpg

Back (dark colors):

npora_black_shirt.jpg

Front (enlargement of logo on left breast - colors reversed for dark tee):

abd.sized.jpg

For the first run, I'd reckon plain (no pocket) tee shirts.

About 50.

Mix of S, M, L, XL, XXL.

For the first run, I'd reckon only black, white and grey tees. With red, green and blue offered in the second run if there is one.

BTW: The truck in the pic is Mr. Jim's. As it should be, seeing as it was he who founded NPORA.

It'd be great if you could ask for a quote. Someone needs to make the printing happen or all the planning is for squat. I'm sure you don't want me to be getting these printed in Sydney and shipped overseas. It'd double the cost, per shirt.

Thanks '54. :clap:

Did a "quick quote" at custom.t-shirtking.com. I just estimated

Product Info

Shirt Style: short_sleeve

Color: black

TOTAL QTY: 70

Size(s):

5 - small

10 - medium

20 - large

20 - xlarge

10 - 2xlarge

5 - 3xlarge

Design Location:

Back (2) Color(s)

Left Chest (1) Color(s)

Price Quote (includes art and setup fees)

Item Cost: 7.80

Estimated Total: 546.00

They seem like a reputable company. You can also have your project set up for bid by multiple manufacturers.

So we could Sell them for 8-11 for S-Xl and 9-12 for 2xl & 3xl including shipping.

Sound good?

We may want to look into log sleeve shirts as well...

2 points:

1. Do they keep the design on hand so if we come back in 1 year we can just order more without going through a whole shibang??

2. I say increase the shirt by $1 over what we want to sell them for and give the money to Mr. Jim. It would be very minimal but very nice gesture. I know people are not made of money but its an extra $1-? dollars. $1 extra per shirt...

~Jason

So we could Sell them for 8-11 for S-Xl and 9-12 for 2xl & 3xl including shipping.

Is that an estimate for shipping each shirt to each person or is it for shipping the entire order to one location?

Either way I like the idea of increasing the cost and giving Mr. Jim the overage. The info and sense of community we all benefit from as a result of what he created is invaluable, so why not thank him in this small way?

I say sell all the sizes for $15 each plus shipping (if needed). When it comes down to it, we've all saved time and money repairing and/or building up our rigs thanks to the NPORA board so let's show our appreciation to the founder. :aok:

Anyone volunteer to collect the $$$ and order the shirts?

How about $15 plus shipping (like 2-3 in the US) for the 1st shirt $30 for 2 in the US including shipping?

Also we should get a running list of who wants what sizes. Also are we going to do 1 color shirt or 2?

This seems like a great quote.

I'm in.

I agree with Jason about long-sleeved, but I reckon we should go the short-sleeved for the first run.

Put me down for one in any color. :)

Cheers,

Did a "quick quote" at custom.t-shirtking.com.  I just estimated

is that high quality t-shirt. that was one of the bitches earlier.

I can get them done here in Indy for $10-$15 ea. also. I don't have all the details but could look into it more...

I'd go for 1 blk and 1 grey if that's one of the backgrounds. probably XL unless they are huge.

Edited by mzxtreme

I'd be down for a black and a grey, XL. I'd be MORE than willing to give a little extra to help further the community. :aok:

As for the overages, I think we should send it all at once to Jim with a little card "signed" by everyone who bought a shirt....maybe like a Holidays theme type thing and thanking him for all he's done....would be a nice gesture. (By signed, I mean the screen names of everyone would be listed.... :aok:

Oh, and I'd be willing to pay slightly more for a higher quality product as well....I know for a fact that I'm going to be wearing this shirt A LOT! :D