Kittamarus Uca

Kittamaru

Aighty Pathrider... need to know you're alive over there!

You said 3 weeks ago the UCA's would be shipped, then sorta vanished; just wondering what's going on :) I really want to get the work done on my truck while I have my summer break free to do said work :)

*pokes with stick*

Heh.

Hey Kittamaru

We do have a section for Resolution of disputes, I'll move it there for you.

Have you Pm'ed Pathrider or a mod/admin about this? I hear B is great at sorting out these things :D

We are here to help get problems resolved as quickly and as painlessly as possible.

:beer: TNZ

B just brought this to my attention Im not sure when he pm'd me and I apologize for not replying to this matter right away

Ive been busy working on our house and I deleted my old email address and got a new one. Partly my fault for not knowing how to update my email address and I already asked B about it

I gave kittamaru a set of uca and asked him to just pay for shipping and the uca was shipped about 2 weeks ago. I printed the label using paypal but for some reason he has not gotten the uca yet

I dont want him thinking that Im bailing out on him on a 15 shipping. He shouldve gotten the uca by now and I emailed him just now saying that if he wants his 15 back id be willing to refund him thru paypal

I tried to reply on his post also but im getting an error. Please email me at ncimson@gmail.com so that we can resolve this problem

nporauca.jpg

Edited by PATHRIDER

All sorted out :) No problem Pathrider - I understand the e-mail thing completely. Rest is taken care of via PM's - feel free to delete this post :fireworx:

EDIT - again, just started to get nervous is all :D Partly because I have a tight time "budget" and partly because... well, I'm one broke azz college kid, lol. (especially after having to replace our washing machine, ugh!)

Edited by Kittamaru

*nods* Once I get a shipping number or receipt, I can try to track em down.

Pathrider, I forget, did you send to my house or my mothers house? They didn't show either place, just forgot where they were supposed to be :) And did you require a signature for delivery?

Aighty, well, Pathrider pm'ed me the tracking number, but there's an issue - it doesn't seem that USPS bothers with their tracking system (it's government work, go figure)

Any ideas on how to light a fire under their ass?

9101 1288 8230 0126 2390 55

That's the number - their site shows it as:

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 1288 8230 0126 2390 55

Class: Priority Mail®

Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on April 25, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. No further information is available for this item.

Nothing more :(

The USPS tracking is not up to date like UPS or FedEx. I have bought parts from Pathrider with no problems. I wouldn't worry about getting stiffed. We seriously need some kind of feedback system though.

Oh, I don't mean to imply I have a problem with Pathrider - quite the contrary, now that the e-mail thing has been sorted, it's smooth sailing! I know he's sent it - it's USPS I'm worried about - is there any way for me to find out where they are now? I mean... it HAS been over 3 weeks in their hands... so, yeah, kinda wondering what they're doing with it...

They better be powder coating the damn things is all I can say, for as long as it's taking them :scratchhead: And to think, when I worked at UPS, we considered USPS competition... hah!