New Rims/tires

Well, finally I went for it.... new tires and rims on the way. I have the tires already and I get em mounted on my rims Wednesday. Fiiinnnnally. Goodyear Wrangler Territory's 31x10.50 and 15x8 Daytonas. Pretty much the cheapest way to go, but I'm cool with it. The tires look gnarly, and for the price... I couldn't go wrong. I'll have pics up on Thursday or something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow, did you buy 5 wheels or just 4? I only bought 4 of the 15x7's and they only ran $300 even. That included shipping and everything. Come up to about $65 per wheel.

I bought 4. The $450 included 24 new lug nuts, and mounting/balancing. Also in Canadian funds... dono what the dollar is at right now.

Wow, did you buy 5 wheels or just 4? I only bought 4 of the 15x7's and they only ran $300 even. That included shipping and everything. Come up to about $65 per wheel.

You have to remember 15x7 wheels are different prices than 15x8s, and as he said US$ to CAD$ is different, and don't forget to factor in when the purchases were made, prices normally go up-not down on things or you coulda got em at a sale time.

anyway... Wheres the pics?! :thisthreadisworthless: