Camping The Wa Coastline

beavis0076

Hey all, my brothers and I are planning a week long camping trip up and down the WA coast. He is bringing his new tacoma trd w a rear locker and im bringing my pathfinder.... we want to do some rustic camping.. no campground crap, and some off road exploration.... anyone know any good places? :scratchhead:

Well Longbeach is a fun drive in the sand, and there's a few trails that dip off into the woods. I'm sure there are far more exciting places on the entire coast...

sweet, thanks for the info!

Im cool with primitive campgrounds.. just not the camp next to a mowed lawn and next to 15 other people while i smell the port o pottie campgrounds... :togo::)

Understandable, I'm the same way. When I go, it's to a place that I know far far away from people. That's the only way to camp. Camping in campgrounds or trailers isn't camping it's just temporarily staying somewhere other than home.

It's been a long time since I traveled the north end coast line, but there used to be places along the peninsula right on down into Ocean Shores. Then take that around Grays Harbor, through Aberdeen and back to the coast in Westport (more camping used to be some wheeling there, but land keeps getting closed so shrug.gif ) Schedule a deep sea fishing trip while your there! wink.gif

Then head down to Longbeach and beyond.