New Member With A Fine Pathy

1963Tele

Greeting and thanks for having me as a newbie...I own a 1991 wd 21 4dr XE...I purchased this fine pathy from the original owner when she had 102K on the clock, as of today she is 123K and still smells like brand new...All original, factory spare out back and not a scratch or dent anywhere on the body...Course the only thing I am searching for is a new replacement lense for the factory driving light on the pssgr side...This vehicle is used primarily when the weather is bad or icy and it does better than either of my H2 hummers or my trusty old 69 bronco 1/4 cab...

Greeting and thanks for having me as a newbie...I own a 1991 wd 21 4dr XE...I purchased this fine pathy from the original owner when she had 102K on the clock, as of today she is 123K and still smells like brand new...All original, factory spare out back and not a scratch or dent anywhere on the body...Course the only thing I am searching for is a new replacement lense for the factory driving light on the pssgr side...This vehicle is used primarily when the weather is bad or icy and it does better than either of my H2 hummers or my trusty old 69 bronco 1/4 cab...

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/details/QQNissanQQPathfinderQQReplacementQQFog_LightQQ19871995QQ767.html

You're better off doing this though: http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=1680

Welcome!! Looks like you have been steered the right direction already. Perhaps look in the Classifieds section also, you never know what someone else has laying around... ;)

Yes, pictures are always appreciated...

B