On The Rear Seat Back Rest...

wow i didnt know that. 2 off them the hooks were snapped off.

Same here. it's actually a really neat feature. Especially if you fold your seats down for whatever reason. And it makes them look a little bit more presentable than laying all over the place

They were so they knew which end of the truck was up when loading them on the boat to bring them over...

It does make it nice for finding the seatbelts though if you do fold the seats for any reason, and as said looks neater when the seats are up to have the buckles banging from them.

Sounds like a personal problem. ;)

They are very useful, I have 3 or 4 people in and out of my truck every day and still haven't had one come off yet. My friends are rowdy as well, so they seem to be secured pretty well.

I was wrong earlier in my post. the center belt metal clip goes on the outside one of the passenger seat. but yeah, my aunt tried buckling her seatbelt with it attached to the holder and I was like "whoa whoa whoa, lemme help you with that" haha.

not trying to steal this thread but what are the two screw/bolts on the back of the seat for? when you fold down the rear seats there are 2 screws/bolts on the back....i always wondered what these were for...and i bet its obvious and ill probably feel like a dumbass for it...

not trying to steal this thread but what are the two screw/bolts on the back of the seat for? when you fold down the rear seats there are 2 screws/bolts on the back....i always wondered what these were for...and i bet its obvious and ill probably feel like a dumbass for it...

there should also be a strap on the bottom of each of the seat bottoms, they connect into the big screws to keep the seat secure and from rattling when in the down position.

Sounds like a personal problem. ;)

They are very useful, I have 3 or 4 people in and out of my truck every day and still haven't had one come off yet. My friends are rowdy as well, so they seem to be secured pretty well.

I'm missing two that snapped off. I'd like to replace them at some point though.

I really do think it's a great idea personally.

there should also be a strap on the bottom of each of the seat bottoms, they connect into the big screws to keep the seat secure and from rattling when in the down position.

Read about that in the owners manual, but don't see anything like that on mine, I'll have to take a closer look I suppose.

how the heck do you replace them?

Replace the seat back? I mean tbh I got no clue lol. Replacing the seat back would work. But I imagine there might be a way if you remove the upholstery from the seat. But i can't be 100% sure on that.

Replace the seat back? I mean tbh I got no clue lol. Replacing the seat back would work. But I imagine there might be a way if you remove the upholstery from the seat. But i can't be 100% sure on that.

If you push in on the surrounding cushion and compress it, the "buttons" slide out a bit and you will see a piece of string looped around from the back. Just like your couch.

If you push in on the surrounding cushion and compress it, the "buttons" slide out a bit and you will see a piece of string looped around from the back. Just like your couch.

I never had a couch with buttons growing up. So i'm kinda confused but I'll check it out lol