How many Miles are on your pathfinder

jwmyers23

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

just hit 85,970 in my 91, which, with bonus miles from the new larger tires, is an even 86,000!!

The only thing that remains to be seen is whether or not the odometer was fooled with before I bought it...

That does sound fishy, mine had 114,000km on it when I got it in 2005. Unless yours was stored away in a barn for ten years without being driven. I suspect tom foolery.

Yeah, properly maintained the WD21s run a LONG time and I suspect the R50s will prove the same (with the VG33 anyway).

407K isn'

t even the record I know of; 510K without major work was shown by a doctor in San Jose IIRC before we lost contact. He planned to drive it until the wheels fell off, but didn't report back. I suspect it was smashed in traffic...

That does sound fishy, mine had 114,000km on it when I got it in 2005. Unless yours was stored away in a barn for ten years without being driven. I suspect tom foolery.

My 1995 WD21 has 106k miles (170k kilometers) on it, so it isn't unheard of. I'm saving mine for a rainy day... (lives in California)

Some new member recently chimed in with one with less miles than mine!

B

• Like 1

That's not a typo right? That's Four hundred and seven thousand four hundred and forty five miles?

wow

Lol, I'll post a pic tomorrow! Previous owner said engine and tranny were rebuilt around 300k but no paperwork to prove it. Starts right up every morning. Runs smooth.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

1995 Pathfinder XE 4x4

I'm driving it at least 2000 miles per month for commuting to work. I'm the second owner. I bought it with 100,000 on the dash.

Its been in Colorado its entire life and is the Rocky Mountain edition.

Sent from my C6740 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Other than that 87 w/a bajillion miles on it, I think I rank a firm 2nd w/a 01 with 325K kms...still pulls hard but the tranny's getting soft. Any suggestions on tranny repairs, cuz like I'm cheap but fairly handy. Rebuild it or simply swap it w/a younger unit (less K)???? Any suggestions....any one.....any one?

Other than that 87 w/a bajillion miles on it, I think I rank a firm 2nd w/a 01 with 325K kms...still pulls hard but the tranny's getting soft. Any suggestions on tranny repairs, cuz like I'm cheap but fairly handy. Rebuild it or simply swap it w/a younger unit (less K)???? Any suggestions....any one.....any one?

My 94SE has 439,000kms on it...