Vg30 Engine Rebuild kit

Nytrosfinder

So I stumbled across this kit on ebay for a VG30E rebuild kit for the 86-92 pathfinder.

I just want to know for the sake of the parts and quality (regardless of work) Would this kit be worth buying?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/86-92-3-0-Nissan-Pathfinder-V6-VG30E-Engine-Rebuild-Kit_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33620QQitemZ220469720605

Just reading it but arent vg30e double over head cam and not singal?If I may be confused but dosesnt double over head cam mean a cam on each head,or is it 2 cams on each head?If its the second then disregard this post...if its not it says on the add that there for SOHC engines...

Just reading it but arent vg30e double over head cam and not singal?If I may be confused but dosesnt double over head cam mean a cam on each head,or is it 2 cams on each head?If its the second then disregard this post...if its not it says on the add that there for SOHC engines...

Single Over [each] Head Cam

relatively common misunderstanding.

edit: z32 300zx was a vg30De, meaning dohc. was a twin cam engine (too bad it won't fit my maxima, or the pathy, without major work. that'd be fun.

Edited by BenStoked