Custom bumpers and roof rack

JamesRich

Hey Red, wat weelz willfut on my paffindah? How bigs ov ah tyrah kan I fit? Does dey maak a liff kitt soes I kann fit beeg mudd tyrez?

Seriously I thought about the xterra rack, just didn't think it would work how I wanted it to cutting it down the way I wanted too to fit it around the targa bar...

(sorry Red

Thanks for that Red, I was going to search for it just hadn't had time yet. My main problem with searching is the time to look through the results. It took me three days to find converting to rear disk but I did find it by myself. And whats up with this poho thread? More than half of the search results I get for anything I search for are that thread.

James

Thanks for that Red, I was going to search for it just hadn't had time yet. My main problem with searching is the time to look through the results. It took me three days to find converting to rear disk but I did find it by myself. And whats up with this poho thread? More than half of the search results I get for anything I search for are that thread.

James

:shiftyeyes:

What PoHo thread

My top lights work well, they are high enough to shoot over small obsticles that block my bumper and headlights. I need to make some sort of protection for them though, almost took one off on a limb last year.

My top lights work well, they are high enough to shoot over small obsticles that block my bumper and headlights. I need to make some sort of protection for them though, almost took one off on a limb last year.

awesome, will try that route than. almost all of our so cal light bars are prerunner style but I wanted to get the safari look... just wanted to make sure it still functioned properly.