Another trail run...

5523Pathfinder

So, I was thinking about another trail run here in Washington. My idea is to have a poker run with some prizes. Would anyone be interested in doing such a thing? Maybe make some calls to a few product suppliers and see if they would chip in? Maybe just raise some money or all chip in like a poker game! Im not sure if its a good idea or if it could even happen.

Tell me what you think. If you are further than the Seattle metro area, would you come? Have any other ideas?

Derek

So, I was thinking about another trail run here in Washington. My idea is to have a poker run with some prizes. Would anyone be interested in doing such a thing? Maybe make some calls to a few product suppliers and see if they would chip in? Maybe just raise some money or all chip in like a poker game! Im not sure if its a good idea or if it could even happen.

Tell me what you think. If you are further than the Seattle metro area, would you come? Have any other ideas?

Derek

done this in the past. we got local vendors, and even people that run their own businesses to donate prizes.

the proceeds from the poker run, then went into a general fund. the fund is used for trail maintenance, site fees, and upgrades.. etc.

• 3 weeks later...