Hey Guys, Want Armor For The Front And/or Rear For Your Pathfinder

Astroc2002

So awhile back I asked a guy on another forum on where he got his bumpers at, he told me to check out Kennesaw Mountain Accessories, so I did and I was very impressed to the point of getting both Front/Rear replaced with custom armored bumpers from this company. But here are the links to their website. One is the main web page and the other shows you what bumper designs they make for Nissan. Enjoy! :aok::clickdalink:

http://www.kenmtn.com/

http://www.kenmtnac.com/Nissan.html

Edited by Astroc2002

To bad my gift certificate isn't transferable, I'd give it to ya ($100).

OMG....

how did you get a $100 gc to kma??

Yeah, I really like their multi-carrier system (cept I would get just the bumper portion as I already have the spare tire rack). The bad reviews that I have read have put me off for the moment though.

Yeah, thats what I was thinking...just get the cheapest version maybe with 1 or 2 cheap additions, (I too have the factory carrier and no desire of replacing it..)

Edited by OldSlowReliable

Ya, i have the rear bumper for my 95 Pathy and i love it, i even wish i had there front bumper over my overated ARB front bumper. Dont get me wrong, i like my ARB but its just not worth the price i payed.

now how you can you trust a guy who sent me an 18" k-brace when he specifically asked me to measure it and I told him it needed to be 22" or something.

Have fun waiting 6-12 months and constantly feeing like your being pushed aside.

And watch out for sharp edges and ****** welds when your product finally arrives.

now how you can you trust a guy who sent me an 18" k-brace when he specifically asked me to measure it and I told him it needed to be 22" or something.

Have fun waiting 6-12 months and constantly feeing like your being pushed aside.

And watch out for sharp edges and ****** welds when your product finally arrives.

Man, don't say stuff like that. I thought I had found me a front bumper. Are they no good?

I bought a tube bracket kit that i cant seem to find anymore, but its fairly easy to fab up. It consisted of 2 brackets w/bolt holes to tube weld, 2 brackets w/bolt holes, 2 bolts, and 2 of those hand tightening nuts. I welded the 2 brackets with curves in them directly to the frame, and welded the bolts to them. Had to drill a hole in one of the bolts for the lock. the other 2 brackets were used to sandwich the hi-lift between the brackets for a snug fit.

33631580004_large.jpg

33631580005_large.jpg

or it changes every time?-)

It might, though he has all the sheet precut buy someone else for him so you would think he has a pattern they follow and make them the same everytime....?

His tube stuff is all hand done, so it is a dice roll on it, and all the welding is hand done as well, so you never know.

• 2 weeks later...

I hear you on the ARB, I'm not sure if I would have bought a new one. I got lucky and found a used one locally.

How about some photos of your beloved rear bumper JB??

B

Well currently I have the stock OE bumpers which are banged to hell. Will be replacing them this year.