Gm To Discontinue Saab

ticker

Just saw the news that GM is going to shut down SAAB. Just another casualty of the decades of crap design and and crappier quality of GM products. I know that there are people who love their GM cars but GM really screwed the pooch with SAAB. They took a car company that made cars that were exciting and different and basically turned them into GM clones, obviously just what the world needed. For me growing up the only other car I really lusted after besides the WD21 Pathy was a SAAB 900 turbo. If it wasn't for all the people who need GM to survive I would say shut em' down and good riddance. RIP SAAB

Just saw the news that GM is going to shut down SAAB. Just another casualty of the decades of crap design and and crappier quality of GM products. I know that there are people who love their GM cars but GM really screwed the pooch with SAAB. They took a car company that made cars that were exciting and different and basically turned them into GM clones, obviously just what the world needed. For me growing up the only other car I really lusted after besides the WD21 Pathy was a SAAB 900 turbo. If it wasn't for all the people who need GM to survive I would say shut em' down and good riddance. RIP SAAB

Yeah, until GM bought them they were very unique and distinctive cars, and made at a class level equaling BMW, Jaguar, and Mercedes. No one wanted another GM clone car, especially an ugly over priced one.

For me growing up the only other car I really lusted after besides the WD21 Pathy was a SAAB 900 turbo.

I always liked those myself. Never did own, much less drive one...

Drove a Saab 9000 when I was a car salesman though. Got sideways in second turning at an intersection without trying and smoothly rode it out. That says how well the car drove, not me... ;)

Sad to see it go. I'm getting pretty sick of megacorps buying (and farking) everything up that they touch...

B

GM sucks, they don't know how to make good business decisions and their unions got out of hand.

GM sucks

GM sucks

GM sucks

GM sucks

GM sucks

GM sucks

GM sucks

GM sucks

GM sucks

oh and

GM sucks

Who knew Gm owned Saab...I thought it was a bunch of sweds....

They've owned Saab since the mid 80's I think. I've liked Saab for the most part. i wasn't anything amazing. But it had some decently attractive vehicles. Not to mention the Ecotec Turbos in them weren't bad at all.

and yeah Spyker was looking at buying Saab but now apparently GM can't come to terms with Spyker by Dec 31st. I wish somebody would pick up Saab and save them from going the way of pontiac.

GM sucks, they don't know how to make good business decisions and their unions got out of hand.

GM sucks

GM sucks

GM sucks

GM sucks

GM sucks

GM sucks

GM sucks

GM sucks

GM sucks

oh and

GM sucks

Agreed