Want 2 Buy Pathy 1993-2000

Slick

so, I was with Mini Me's owner yesterday, and he is very interested in purchasing another Pathy.... yeah, he like Mini THAT much :D

anyhoo, I told him I'd ask around on the forums. I feel an R-50 would be a good one for him, and he can get to see the differences between the R-50 and WD-21's. Also, R-50 is a bit less maintenance. He's not a self repair guy, so it would keep costs down.

He will pay a good price for a good rig. Anything from 1993-2000 (prefer R-50 tho) is a good range. Must be within the state of Indiana, preferably within a 100 mile radius of me (Richmond, IN), and 4 wheel drive.

hit me up if anyone sees a good one for sale, or knows of one locally, and I'll pass it on to Rick.

Thanks!

Slick :aok:

Edited by Slick

And you haven't had him come here yet why?

come where? to NPORA? he's a busy guy, he'll get here. til then, I got his back and am keepin eyes open for him.

Also, R-50 is a bit less maintenance.

Really? How so? :scratchhead:

Anything from 1993-2000

Why cut off the WD21 at 92 instead of 93, that way he gets the 94-95 with the 'newer' dash and timing belt replacement intervals of 105k, not that silly 60k mile crap like the older ones.

:shrug:

B

Really? How so? :scratchhead:

Why cut off the WD21 at 92 instead of 93, that way he gets the 94-95 with the 'newer' dash and timing belt replacement intervals of 105k, not that silly 60k mile crap like the older ones.

:shrug:

B

guess you didn't see i changed it lol

as for maint, well, besides belts, r-50 is newer, more n likely less miles.. no frame to rot out.....

And also why cut off at 2000? If you're gonna get an R50 you might as well get the 2001+ with the much plusher interior and the beastly VQ35! Just as long as it's a manual...

because of the PRICE

Then he may as well get an :puterpunch: X-terra if he is looking past 95 (it's a WD-**)

I like frames, even rusty ones

nah, i got him hooked on pathy's apparently lol

• 2 weeks later...