Act Smart!

Precise1

Fire is hot...

Corona is much better with REAL lime, not the little plastic one that the juice comes in...

You can't belive everything you read from the internet, thats how WW2 was started...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm...I can play missisippi queen with my eyes closed...

(if you know what I mean)

And my last words will probly be ya wanna bet...(after some buddy says I bet you cant make that...)

Edited by nismothunder

that pic is awesome! i'd be like Hai guys, may wanna move away a bit more...... then....

BONZAI!!!!!!!

i am sorry pezzy, i can not impress you with my smarts, cuz i don't have any. my bad.

Edited by Slick

pezzy comment of "My girl, she went downtown, she bought some broccoli, she brought it hoooome.... " is alot funnier when you read just the first few words so it shoud read " My girl, she went down."

*shakes head* THAT'S NOT SMART AT ALL!

My pic has been hi-jacked! In all truth I got stuck at the top twice before i finally mowed over it and then down I went! It was definitely a steep one.

1 2 3 45 6 78910 11 12ellllllllllllve! <--- You know the tune

Edited by DOA

that pic is awesome! i'd be like Hai guys, may wanna move away a bit more...... then....

BONZAI!!!!!!!

i am sorry pezzy, i can not impress you with my smarts, cuz i don't have any. my bad.

Slick, you be a friggin geenius to some of us here.

When a problem comes along...you must whip it?

Pretending your the "think with your dipstick Jimmy" guy and actually smacking people with a Malabu 3.1 dipstick at work can upset a couple people?