My Heater!

evans

try hitting the blower motor, its under the dash on the passenger side, you'll see it. just give it a few hits with your hand. If it does come on then something is keeping it from turning or the motor is dying. I managed to fix mine by cleaning the brushes though.

Could it be the termosatate sticking,thats one of the things that killed my f150...It was sticking and no heat was coming out of the lines,we would have to pull over and pound on the dash until it unstuck(some reason that always worked) and then have it on full blast until it cooled back down...but then it would close again...

1) Bad blower motor relay (could also be frozen with the cold) It is located on the passenger side of the engine compartment near the wiper motor under a black rectangular cover. I would start here.

2) Bad blower Motor

3) Bad blower motor switch

Replace the climate control assembly. Costs about $75 and takes about 3 hours.

I thought the relay was in the heat exchange box behind the glove box?

What ever the name of that part, I would check it first, every time I had blower trouble that part had failed. Just remove the glove box, and the piece of metal behind it. Then you'll see a wire going into the middle of a white plastic plug with 2 screws holding the pulg in. Remove the screws and see if that part has any corrosion on it.