Sloooooow Windows

Donnavon

the upper cable glides wear out too and as the cable wears deeper into them they drag more. get on ebay and look for new regulators with tracks. BE SURE to get the ones with ROLLERS on the top instead of guides. they last ALLOT LONGER.

roll up the window, take off the door skin and lube the channels and slide. Roll the window up and down, then re-lube it and reassemble. hopefully that will get you by if the regulators are getting tired.

Dirt in the window glass channels. Lower the window down and spray WD40 or like wet lubricant(no need for rust penetrant) into the channel starting at the top and go down until it begins to drip out the bottom. Do both sides. Roll window up and down a few times and see if it helps. If its better, roll the window(s) up and leave them for 30 minutes or so. I do this every so often and works like a charm.

window amplifier? sure

just hit the window up button on the drivers side and passenger side at the same time :D

I blew my window amplifier this past summer. Driver window would not go up or down.

It took me a while to figure out that was the problem, then I felt dumb because I knew better based on all the information I was getting from teh multimeter.

I guess the 115 degree heat had fried my brain that day chasing electrical problems.