wheels have bad camber after a bad day.

GEOz2k7

So on graduation day of 09 june 6. i went out with a big group of friends and i ended up jumpin my pathfinder at roughly 70+ mph. multiple times. i broke 2 motor mounts, trans slipped 6 inches over. center link hit my oil pan but no leaks thank god. i fixed everythin just in the last 2 days. and now my wheels have rly bad camber. do u think i just need alignment or my tie rods and stuff are bent?

Umm I would replace all the front end components (you owe that much to your pathy if it survived that @!*%!) and get an alignment.

Agreed! I wheel my rig pretty damn hard and I'm just pulling all my IFS out for my SAS project. I've found that virtually EVERY steering component is bent, buckled and broken. The steering on these rigs is weak at best. Repace everything (with upgraded parts if you plan on abusing it again) and get an alignment or you're wasting your time and money.

Edited by Balmer

Yeah when my front end went south, I kept replacing one part at a time, it would drive nice for a week or 2 then something else would get loose. In hindsight I should have replaced everything at once.

wow, 70mph? thats crazy.

I got some air from a dirt bike jump once at about 15 mph and it destroyed my balljoints. cant imagine the damage from multiple jumps like yours.

the suspension/steering must be mutilated

wow, 70mph? thats crazy.

I got some air from a dirt bike jump once at about 15 mph and it destroyed my balljoints. cant imagine the damage from multiple jumps like yours.

the suspension/steering must be mutilated

ya u know the only reason i even went as far to get her runnin again is i figured if a truck survived all that with no broken pieces but motor mounts, she must be worth keeping. i am jut thankful for her being a 2wd truck cause its the sickest prerunner in my town lol. everyone has either seen it fly past them or jump over them and it never broke. i just had a 95 hardbody and man all i gotta say is what a PoS compared to a pathfinder. my stock rear end cycles about 10 inches alone. and the front just has stiff ass doutche tech shocks off my friends 06 chevy. idler arm brace. and i parted out my old shocks so if anyone has long shocks that will cycle at least 8 inches of travel i need some. thanks for ur input ladies and gents. if u guys ever plan on a [prerunner i rly rly must say the pathfinder has the best weight distribution and rear end at least stock. i just wish the prerunner market was a good one for them.