My 87 Stolen today @ around 6:00pm

Morningwould

Wouldn't the police have done this already, as I'm sure they are the ones who found the truck?? They follow every lead they can, right?

B

depends on priority of all the different things going on. right now they recovered his car so if there a bunch of other more high priority things going on like murders and junk they wont unless he pushes them to do so. sad but true.

depends on priority of all the different things going on. right now they recovered his car so if there a bunch of other more high priority things going on like murders and junk they wont unless he pushes them to do so. sad but true.

NO.... They do not put any priority on cases like this. You have spoon feed them stuff like this and stay on top of them or it just gets filed away and forgotten. My guess is that you only had liability insurance like I do. Sorry to hear about all this. That rig was really impressive at the MrJim Annual Run in Tahuya.

Jim

AHHH, But You CAN have the car dusted for print's Hire an investigator to lift and run any print's found on the broken

parts. If You find the dirty low life sonofa %%%% KILL KILL KILL!!!!!

aww thats to bad i could of sent you the shift knobs and the radio brezel thing i seriously just threw them away because no one seemed to want them. If u need parts I could check a junk yard up here i know where should be a few in them not sure about 2 doors though

Glad to hear you got it back, if minus a few things. Unfortunately all I can suggest is to start again and let us all know if there are things you might need. So sorry man!

I had the misfortune of having a car stolen about 5 - 10 miles at most from him a while back. The police here don't have the manpower/resources/ability/knowledge/CARE/any of the above to do anything about it here in the south Sound of W. WA. Investigation, prints, etc. is a non-issue as far as I know, they don't bother. There are too many meth junkies, et al and too few and indifferent cops to deal with the problem. Like was said above, thankfully it wasn't burned or tossed off a hill up in the mountains. Its a sad and sick feeling to deal with for sure, mine was stolen from a well lit park and ride next to I-5 at 56th in Tacoma, and the car was found in a field over off of Steilacoom Dr. by the cemetary. You pick up the pieces and carry on.

As far as the key comments, that's not just a Nissan issue. Older Toyota and Honda too AFAIK, and once a key is worn, its a toss-up. I've had both worn Mitsubishi and GM keys that could open or start other vehicles.