Wow... It's been a long time

DanCamm

Since I've posted here. Pathy's long gone, just read the whole MrJim story, sorry I missed all of that. Still a Nissan owner, just traded my '06 Xterra on a 2010 Frontier PRO4X. Hope I can still hang out!

Pics of the latest ride:

3914330954_371c361bc9.jpg

3914331172_f21d8fe2cf.jpg

3914331778_658f25c130.jpg

LOL

Sorry, yeah, there are pictures, pretty ones... Couldn't help it. Welcome back!! :D

Specs mean what motor, what kind of power? 8 speed manual tranny with automatic coffee maker? Any factory lockers?? you know, the cool stuff!!

B

LOL

Sorry, yeah, there are pictures, pretty ones... Couldn't help it. Welcome back!! :D

Specs mean what motor, what kind of power? 8 speed manual tranny with automatic coffee maker? Any factory lockers?? you know, the cool stuff!!

B

LOL... 4.0 V6, 265hp. Automatic. Hill descent control, factory locker, VDC.

Edited by DanCamm

Cool, finally, factory lockers and enough HP to run large tires without bogging down. Sounds really nice!!

I'm going to have to look up VDC though... :D

B

Variable Differential Control

Sometimes it's real easy to shift into 4lo, sometimes it's really hard! :lol:

If you plan to wheel it, get skids and sliders. That longer wheelbase and low body are high center nightmares. I just got back from a run and a guy with an 05 hit his lower oil pan on a rock and bent it causing him to bleed oil everywhere.

(Yes guys, the newer engines have a 2 piece oil pan, the narrow part that sticks down, where the drain is, is now detachable.)

If you plan to wheel it, get skids and sliders. That longer wheelbase and low body are high center nightmares. I just got back from a run and a guy with an 05 hit his lower oil pan on a rock and bent it causing him to bleed oil everywhere.

(Yes guys, the newer engines have a 2 piece oil pan, the narrow part that sticks down, where the drain is, is now detachable.)

I've only had it a month, but the first thing it's getting is a leveling kit.

Drop buy and I'll :crossedwires: oilpan to one piece

Nice truck! but you didn't like the x?-0

Loved the X, just ready for another pickup. The Xterra was getting up there with the miles, and I wanted to trade it before the value went south.

Drop buy and I'll :crossedwires: oilpan to one piece

Actually when he hit the rock it just broke the seal on the pan, it was nice to be able to unbolt that small part off and re-seal it right on the trail, no removing the front diff to pull the pan....