Okay, so I have this new Pathfinder that needs to go offroading

MrJim

Wow, it was a crazy day at Reiter's Pit. We met up with My1Path and his GF today for some serious fun on the trails. We met Jeff and his GF in his 88' Pathy, which was a little less that cosmetically perfect, and they parked their Pathy and agreed to join us as our guide since he is local to the area and is out there several times a week.

Check the Pics and Videos section for more... I will be posting photos and more details shortly....

Jim

ok, So I was right the first time, Pickles why'd you send me the wrong way?

It'll take me about 2 hrs. so more like 1130 or noon ok?

Sorry, I had jumped in with Packie talking about a trip out to Tahuya, sorry I should have read the whole thing. Looks like you had a good times

Sorry, I had jumped in with Packie talking about a trip out to Tahuya, sorry I should have read the whole thing. Looks like you had a good times

Yes we did, If you wanna meet up for Tahuya sometime we can do that too. Just let me recover from spending a whole tank of gas in 1 day.... Then u can show me this Tahuya place & since its closer It won't be so hard 2 go.

Edited by MY1PATH

Yes we did, If you wanna meet up for Tahuya sometime we can do that too. Just let me recover from spending a whole tank of gas in 1 day.... Then u can show me this Tahuya place & since its closer It won't be so hard 2 go.

But truly, there is absolutely no comparision between Tahuya and Reiter's Pit. Reiter's was awesome... Mountains, sand areas, rock areas, mud areas, hill climbs in rocks and sand in other places. Amazing views and great visability of the trails from above. That is my new favorite spot.