Whats your brew?

Nytrosfinder

Tea.

Boring normal, non fruity-herbal-frou-frou-crap. I like plain ol' orange pekoe tea.

Besides at home, the only place I will buy tea is @ Tim Hortons -- XL, one milk, one sugar.

black coffee.

Once in a while if i'm feeling adventurous I use french vanilla creamer. But normally I don't care enough.

and if it's tea for me usually it has to be sweet tea. Hot tea for me is usually asian teas. Green tea, jasmine tea, etc.

I like my coffee like I like my women...ground up and in the freezer.

j/k, I can't take credit for that one, saw it on a T-shirt in S.F. one time. I prefer the fruity frou frou coffee drinks or a chai latte.

Coffee. Dark roast, strong and black, just like my women. Some sugar appreciated.

Couldn't do my job without it but I generally just have one tall cup in the morning. I used to be famous for my 52 oz coffee cup...

B

Hot beer? If you make it out here for WCM I will make sure to warm up some beer for you :)

Koveman just means he will leave it outside for 10 mins to let the AZ climate do its work.

Some beers should be room temperature though.

Koveman just means he will leave it outside for 10 mins to let the AZ climate do its work.

That is definitely not what I meant.

Some beers should be room temperature though.

Just as long as room temperature is below 60* F I agree. Pilsner should be near freezing, Ale and Lager should be cool to cold. Room temp for me right now is 80* and that can be down right disgusting.

i've drank a 90 degree beer before (beer that had been in a car in the summer time here in cal city) and friends used to hide their beer in their attics in high school so warm/hot beer happened a lot...never really bothered me

now if it was boiling hot that may be a lil nasty but still would be better than coffee...

When is WCM again...I really need to get my truck registered here in CA

Hot beer... sound like something great for an overnight camping trip or a winter wheeling session....

I will gladly warm some up for you as well if you want to head out to AZ. It's usually a lot stronger coming out than going in.

When is WCM again...I really need to get my truck registered here in CA

Make sure to get your arse out here. The desert wheeling is worth it.

I believe it's Friday October 9th for camping plus however many days you can manage beyond that. Looks like through Tuesday the 13th for anyone who can stay the whole time. I will likely be heading out on Saturday the 10th and running up the back way to Crown King minus Terminator (too hardcore for me). Mildly modified trucks shouldn't be discouraged though. There are a lot of trails in the area that will make you wonder why you were so crazy to attempt them, but happy that you did. If anyone doesn't feel like camping, they are more than welcome to stay at my place Friday night (a little notice would be nice). I live about 15 minutes from the McDonalds where everyone is meeting up Saturday morning. I might even skip the back road to CK and take the easy way (34 miles highway + 26 miles of dirt road). There are some really cool camp sites up in Crown King and the saloon is always rockin' this time of year. My Pathy should be ready for the real trip though. If you puss out I will be more than happy to direct you to the easy route. The stop at Cleator is still worth the trip (Google it yourself).

I'm getting excited now. My Pathy is getting her new Flowmaster tomorrow. All I have to do after that is throw on the 32" BFGs and I'm ready to rock. I might even have my sliders on by then.