Can I make my Pathfinder do this?

Nytrosfinder

Buy the flamethrower kit. I know they make em for carburated cars not sure for fuel injected though. It's basicly a spark plug and ignitor that sparks the unburned fuel. There was a kit on my uncles old 49 Chevy. Made my sisters weddign a little different lets say(used all family owned classis instead of limos and I ended up driving the mystery-shifter 49 Styleline)

only real performance aspect is exactly what they say. the two stage rev launch. my buddy dropped it in his H22 accord, ran a 15.2 in the quarter before hand, with the two stage, he had a much better launch and ran a 14.8

just make ur car run rich. my freinds 240sx with a sr20det in it runs rich and when it backfires it shoots a huge flame out. my pathy has backfired just as loud though but i never got a flame to come out

Edited by edicer2

How would one hook this up on a Pathfinder? Perhaps the same way its done on a 300zx? The only problems I see here is that the exhaust tip is a wee-bit close to the gas tank and you have to ditch the catalytic converter. Making your engine go rich will destroy the catalytic converter in no time. Other than that the Pathfinders don't exactly hit the rev limiters that much.

Edited by Tungsten

tap a threaded hole close to the end of the exhaust (threaded for a spark plug) and an msd or coilpack

(as long as she is running rich you should get flames)

never tried it but in theory it should work (may cause the muffler to "explode" from detonation? )

Fueler- Not to be an A** or anything.... but that seems pretty dumb and dangerous. I bet that if that turbo got hot enought, something around it could melt/catch fire/blow up etc.

Just doesn't seem safe!

As for the Bee R rev limiter, Doughboy what exactly would this thing do to the timing of the engine, and if I wanted to remove it from the car, would there be any harmful affects to the Electronics, fuel system, or exhaust system?

Basically I just wanna know what will it do to the parts on the car if I put it on and can I take it off without harming anything(if it needs to be removed)

Why do you want to make a Pathfinder spit flames? Come on bro...it's a Pathfinder, not something cool like a drag car or a gay little ricermobile.

x2. IMO the beauty of the Pathfinder should be in its understated image. It just looks dumb when too much "bling" or similar is added.

To each their own though. If you really want to have flames shooting out of your 155hp truck go ahead.

How about this - it's not the flames that make power.... it's power that makes the flames.

As beastpath suggests, Unless you're ripping out the Pathfinder's hamster wheel of an engine and replacing it with something radical, there is no way you will ever get a legit fireball outta the tailpipe.

Nope, not like our old '73 Winnebago motor home with a Dodge 413 race engine in it that blew fireballs out of the side every time you let off the gas going down a hill! Yeehaw! That baby was so hot she even lit on fire once on the way to the beach!

you can do CNG or propane and pull off of one of the cylinders for the ignition...saw an old guy with an EFI show car that had the world record for flame throwers...he was running propane i think...but be careful with them b/c they are illegal in most places besides car shows