OMG SWITCHES

Tungsten

Dunno if it did, but I've got a few dead switches I've been meaning to get to, and some LEDs that are easy enough to hack in. I fixed the dimmer already and IIRC the hazard switch illuminates but the rest are dead. Of course, the fun part is getting them out of the dashboard... if/when I work up the enthusiasm for that I'll take a few pics at least.

they just pop out with some gently prying but the wires are short to begin with on some of the switches so you might need to remove the dash trim to get to them. This lead to my steering column cover splitting.

Yea I've seen that the wires are a bit on the short side, I was hoping that someone might take a look for a product number so can just find a bunch of them at the electronics store. Oh well... looks like I'm breaking into switches again.

I came to link the same. The leads are way too long so just wrap them like the originals and snip the extra. Careful removing the little condoms on the original bulbs. They're generally brittle after 20 years of hot/cold cycles.