Nissan Chromolly Axle Shafts

I'd Say at least 37's on 31-spline H233B shafts

I know Toyota guys that use chromoly axle shafts that are 1.31" in diameter and are running 40's and 42's with dual t-cases.

The 33-spline H233b axle shafts are also 1.31"

The 31-spline H233b shafts are 1.26"

how hard do you wheel? and do you have calmini low gears or an atlas transfercase? do you have a rear locker?

This shaft was broken on 35's w/ calmini low gears:

Picture973.jpg

Edited by SteeevO

id say id wheel pretty hard im willing to try just about anything. lol. nope calmini gears (wish i did though) no atlas (wish i did though). and i have a rear lockright locker. i figure im pushing the limits of the axle shaft where it is now.

i'd say you're pushing the limits too. if you wheel as hard as you say and you had crawler gears... i'm pretty sure you'd see a broken shaft before long

Edited by SteeevO

So who's in for a set of these... I was looking to have atleast 4 - 5 people to order by the 18th but... that was last week.

I have quite a few people interested in the R50/D22 shafts that i will be contacting After West Coast Meet in early October

So who's in for a set of these... I was looking to have atleast 4 - 5 people to order by the 18th but... that was last week.

I have quite a few people interested in the R50/D22 shafts that i will be contacting After West Coast Meet in early October

I would love to commit to a set, but I'm just starting my SAS so I wouldn't have $$$ till winter.

ok thanks for the input, It seems that everyone that wants a set won't be able to afford them for another few months...

hopefully we can get this going later this year or early next year

• 4 months later...

I found out that 5.43's already exist. I'm just trying to find who makes them and who's selling them. The guys in iceland are running them. I've been searching high n low... i'll figure it out.

• 2 weeks later...

I found out that 5.43's already exist. I'm just trying to find who makes them and who's selling them. The guys in iceland are running them. I've been searching high n low... i'll figure it out.

Wicked! I wonder what the price will be like?

• 2 weeks later...

I actually found them. they are 5.42's. I'm trying to keep the cost down on them which is why they aren't here yet.

The original quote that i got was a bit high but i'm doing everything i can to get them here at a reasonable price.

• 4 weeks later...

I say push the button...:-) I'm not buying a set now cause mine are still up for the task, but if they fail, for sure I go with better than oem stuff...so you need to have them in stock (or at least in production) !..

Tks.

• 2 weeks later...

I pushed the button, but the manufacture is backed up a ton right now.

They will be here in about 12 weeks!

Edited by SteeevO