Nissan service manuals. 1994-2009 Truck/SUV

rmd0311

Cool, I will check my VIN# tomorrow and tell you if I am compatable Sunday. Heading off early to see how well it runs in the snow. :lmao:

Oh, I am a '99.

Perhaps a gallery can host the PDF file? I will check if mine will hold it for us....

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's back up...

New address for the pathfinder Factory Service Manuals http://phatg20.info/index.php?option=com_r...elect&id=31

yey!

-Mike

Thanks a million. A million what I'm not sure, but, a million. This will surely make life a lot easier. To abuse the phrase even more... U Da MAN! :aok:

Edited by jayluvsbe

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
i am looking for a service manual for my 94 pathfinder I tried the link in the forum but it comes back 404 not found does anyone have one that they can email me.

no email but I pm'd ya with a link

• 3 weeks later...
The only available FSM's for WD21 Pathfinders are for the 94 and 95. Earlier models never were scanned or made available online.

No longer entirely true. Tonight I finished the last scans for the 1990 Pathfinder/Truck Service Manual.

Now to sort everything by section. So far the whole thing is 331mb.

Edited by GhostPath

The only available FSM's for WD21 Pathfinders are for the 94 and 95. Earlier models never were scanned or made available online.

I have the 01 manuals as well as others. Not sure if the US manuals appll fully to overseas vehicles but I can provide them if you want.

I have the 01 manuals as well as others. Not sure if the US manuals appll fully to overseas vehicles but I can provide them if you want.

Sounds like you have the later R50 manuals then - think a lot of people want those.

yep. If I don't have them, I can get them within a day. I just can't host them all so I put one up at a time as requested or I can burn a CD and snail-mail if someone covers the costs (mailer and postage).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
No longer entirely true. Tonight I finished the last scans for the 1990 Pathfinder/Truck Service Manual.

Now to sort everything by section. So far the whole thing is 331mb.

Did you ever find a host for your copy of the FSM? If so, where is it located?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

the downloads work fine..

notice what it says on that page?

downloads to the left..

click that link in their nav bar

then there is the files...

all are in rar format...

goto rarlabs.com and get the demo

(its full version for 30 days)

after winrar installs right click on the manual you downloaded

and click extract here

BAM!!

the file sits next to the previous rar file...

in a folder named simular to this--> 1994_Pathfinder

click into that folder...

tons of pdf files (use adobe pdf reader to view them FREE adobe.com)

thru the pdf files it will relate to another pdf file.. see FF for diagram.... FF is another pdf search thru your folder for it

(above i saw a post about lines thru the files) ??

i did exactly the above directions and it went 100% perfect

thanks alot for the links

• 3 weeks later...

Another place for FSMs is carfiche. It was started by the person in charge of z31.com. I don't recall much pathfinder stuff, but there is a good bit of Nissan stuff. If it says "TnA" beside a download, just wait 30mins and refresh the page. It only makes 1/3 of the links work at any one time to prevent mass downloads.

More FSMs

I have had WinRAR. I though it [highly unpleasant vulgarity], and think it is a resource hog and time waster. I use a program called 7-Zip. It has been around for a long time, and no one has screwed it up with unnecessary BS improvements. It also can compress things in its own format (7z), and since I have had trouble sending some things in emails and chat, I hide it in a 7z file, and none of the filters pick up on it.

Free 7-zip download at cnet

Ok... the real nitty gritty. I have hardcopies of the 87 and 90 FSMs. Well, the 87 is two sections now, but you know how that gos. If someone wants a reasonable amount scanned, hit me up.

I also have 84, 86, and 89 z31 (300zx) manuals. I have an 80 s130 (280zx) and 81 turbo supplement. I have the F31 (Infiniti M30) mini FSM. While you can find these online now, some have unreadable pages, so I list these, if clarification is needed.

I have FAST from every region except Canada. If anyone needs it, message me, and I will give you a link to my site. Just be warned it is huge to get one of these. I don't have them on a public part of the server so I don't get murdered on bandwidth.

Ok here is an updated link since the pinned one blows!!!!! Download while the link is still good.

This is a link to Digital Copies of Complete Bumper to Bumper Nissan OEM Shop Manuals for 1994 - 2004 Pathfinders

:clickdalink:

http://rapidshare.com/users/BZTM6R

Password: pdftown.com

:itsallgood:

Post this here and the Pinned one won't "blow" :togo:

• 1 month later...