Nissan service manuals. 1994-2009 Truck/SUV

rmd0311

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

winrar

I have most of the manuals (94 thru 200?) in pdf format. Can't host them due to size but they are available either by snailmail (cover postage) or other arrangements (not email though).

Edited by k9sar

A winwar file is just like a zip file. It is a compressible archive. The files are between 30-40MB big but when expanded are much bigger.

There are two applications I know that open this. There is the free one.

Free WinRAR application

Then there is the original one::

Original WINRAR app... NOT FREE

Both will do the job well.

Great stuff... Great Resource. He also has many other cars available for download. The reason I found him was looking for the FSM for my Maxima.

Enjoy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Umm MZ, TBI is also EFI ;) I think you mean from TBI to MPFI :D And that was in '90 :aok:

2Doors (87-89) are TBI while the 4Doors (90-95) are MPFI

*I do not know about the few 2Door 90's out there, but I would suspect that they are also TBI :shrug:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has anyone downloaded these files for the Manuals and Printed them successfully?? :confused: I downloaded them and then needed to down load some software to read them but when I tried printing them.... well the info comes...intermittent. Not sure I explained that correctly but when looking at the printed page theres "lines" through it so it like trying to read something through window blinds. Checked the printer and its fine. Are we not supposed to print these manuals?! Or is it the 'rar' software that I downloaded. It said I'm using the trial version ... but would that matter?>Help!

Has anyone downloaded these files for the Manuals and Printed them successfully?? :confused: I downloaded them and then needed to down load some software to read them but when I tried printing them.... well the info comes...intermittent. Not sure I explained that correctly but when looking at the printed page theres "lines" through it so it like trying to read something through window blinds. Checked the printer and its fine. Are we not supposed to print these manuals?! Or is it the 'rar' software that I downloaded. It said I'm using the trial version ... but would that matter?>Help!

I'm not sure what program you're using...i use ExtractNow with no problems. maybe upgrade your adobe acrobat reader? maybe even downgrade it. for some reason, my cousin's PC won't print correctly when using adobe acrobat reader version 7.

if you try to print the entire FSM, there's going to be A LOT of pages. printing double-sided should help too. i'm thinking about printing it at the office...too many pages for my home printer =P

Alright i'll look into that, yeah maybe it is the acrobat reader. I'm looking to print the Front axle section for now as I have to change both Half-shafts soon and most likely the hubs as well. Probably see me posting questions here in a couple of days. But I've found some good "How To's" so that will be very helpful.

• 5 months later...

Hi all. I am putting a 93 Pathfinder engine in an 87 Pathfinder. I have the wiring harness and computer for the new engine, but I just cant get it to start. I need some serious help. Anybody that knows a lot about this stuff, please call me. My number is (505)363-3946. Any knowledge you can lend would be extremely helpful.

was it an automatic harness into a manual truck?

if so theres a park interlock (goes to the shifter in an auto) twist those 2 wires together and then she should start...if not something else is wrong

**make sure its not in gear it willstart without the clutch in and will roll**

i put a 95 auto harness into my 87 manual...with dash i also goofed up some wires somewhere and set up a relay to a toggle for the started solenoid

if u search around here u'll find a couple diff topics on it and heres my write up on 4x4parts

http://www.4x4parts.com/ubbthreads/showfla...ge=4#Post527839

Edited by unccpathfinder

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Any body have the file on their computer still? I need a copy... and if you send it to me I can host it up on my website till they get theirs back up.

-Mike

Ditto. I would love to get this also if anyone can help. Thanks

OK. This won't help the venerable wd21'ers, but I have a pdf for a 96. That will work for 96-99 correct? I will gladly share this but being a 226 page pdf it is large(1.7mb i think). I don't know how to post this to our forum but it can be e'd right? If anyone has tips clue me in.

I have the 99 but I need to know your serial number (it's on the VIN plate). If yours is the earlier, I can obtain that FSM for you

This Service Manual is applicable for

1999 model years vehicles beginning

with serial No. 350001~. The serial No.

is shown on the Vehicle Identification

Number plate.