My Opinion about this forum...

beckylynn420

I have been using this forum for about a month or so now and doing some recent searching thru google of various nissan/pathfinder forums I have this to say:

NPORA HAS THE BEST FORUM EVER!!!!

I checked about 9 other forums and NPORA is easier to navigate, to read, more recently used then other forums (as far as action goes) and just TONS better!!!

I am glad that this was the one that I found first because once this one is found NOTHING else can compare!!

SO I just wanted to say Thank you...for having such a great site and for all the dedicated members on here....

Thanks

BH

PS.... It even has your old forum in google still lol.....

Edited by beckylynn420

Basicly any other big Nissan forum you go to and ask a Pathfinder/Terrano related question at will be answered by soemoen who is a member here anyway. We got some strangies here and th eocasional know-it-all but as the MrJim story proves(as one example, there are planty more around if you look), we are a unique bunch. Proably wouldn't see too many xj forums doeign that kind of thing, founder or not...

Basicly any other big Nissan forum you go to and ask a Pathfinder/Terrano related question at will be answered by soemoen who is a member here anyway. We got some strangies here and th eocasional know-it-all but as the MrJim story proves(as one example, there are planty more around if you look), we are a unique bunch. Proably wouldn't see too many xj forums doeign that kind of thing, founder or not...

Dido. I agree fully. I haven't been on a forum that pulled together like this one for a good cause. Most of the other forums just want your donations to keep it running (because of lack of members). Mr. Jim has done something special with this place. :itsallgood:

LOL

All I will say is 'thanks Becky'!! Sometimes it is better than others, but generally everyone is helpful and some are very knowledgeable. :D

It's a good group here that help one another; thanks for becoming part of it... ;)

B

I have to fully agree with beckylynn420..... since i have been here i havnt done to much to the pathy but its startin to take shape. I have full confidence with the info on here aswell. meet some great people and im shure i will meet some more. but from the arguments to the heart warming (MrJim) i have taken everything in. You shure cant get good info these days. but i have definatly found it all here.