I thought it was kinda cool when I found it

nismothunder

Ok so I'm a wd21 guy but I was reading a old issue of moter trend(jan 99) and I found a slick looking pathy.

Its a copper color with blacked out grill and bumpers and some cool brushed alunium wheels.The truck was a Stillen performance products test truck.In this form it had the then new stillen power package on it.Which consisted off a 3 inch exhaust,headers,and a chrome cold air intake.All this cost 1163 bucks in 1999 and added 25 hp and 18 lbs of torqe to the stock 168hp/196 lbs of the stock power.Just wondering if any one has this product.

Theres a few people floating around with stillen headers, I know vengeful was flogging a set when when he was parting out his truck. The headers were limited production as far as I know and I don't know anything about the exhaust or intake, so they're not really that common.

I'd love to get my hands on a set of the headers though. Not looking forward to broken studs but I'm pretty sure one of my manifolds is cracked.

Wow. Thats cool. Especially the acceleration numbers imporovement. that alone proves the performance. I wonder what the dyno graph looks like compared to stock though. If a loss in low end torque is evident, then it might not be worth it for the off roader...

Wow. Thats cool. Especially the acceleration numbers imporovement. that alone proves the performance. I wonder what the dyno graph looks like compared to stock though. If a loss in low end torque is evident, then it might not be worth it for the off roader...

I have both the Stillen CAI and the Stillen headers on my 1997 VG33. I almost did a cash for clunkers on the vehicle. If the government does something like that again, I will part a bunch of stuff off this car before trading it in.

I have both the Stillen CAI and the Stillen headers on my 1997 VG33. I almost did a cash for clunkers on the vehicle. If the government does something like that again, I will part a bunch of stuff off this car before trading it in.

So how does it drive? I would love to have some headers (unfortunatley, a broke and undrivable pathy has other priorities). Does it feel like it kicks more when the gas is pressed or what?