Rescuing MrJim

Pezzy

While the guys are rescuing MrJim from the salvage yard, I have received a few pics...

NPORA Represents!!

Jim-npora.jpg

Ready to roll...

Jim-npora2.jpg

I dunno about this crew...

Mrjim-npora-rescue.jpg

Looking forward to more pics & stories later! :)

Wow, looks like they got mugged en route!!! Good thing we have pics of the muggers!!

I'm bookmarking this. It really shows the best of what human beings are all about. I see and hear so much petty, despicable behavior that it is easy to become cynical. This gives me hope. :aok:

• Like 1

Wow, looks like they got mugged en route!!! Good thing we have pics of the muggers!!

I'm bookmarking this. It really shows the best of what human beings are all about. I see and hear so much petty, despicable behavior that it is easy to become cynical. This gives me hope. :aok:

:yeahthat: :yeahthat:

Ok everyone, here it is. It was a long day for Scott(RedPath88), me and my friend Shane, but well worth it. It was great meeting Jim and his daughter. He seemed really excited to be getting it back. Heck, maybe even a little overwhelmed. Watch the vid and listen closely!!!

Go make a comment on youtube after watching it!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UviOGK-xXiA

We will be putting his rig back to operational status over the next couple of weeks and will make the reunion hopefully in a month or so.

Derek

Hey! Im not homeless! Bald maybe, but not homeless!!!

The front is down because we had to let all of the air out of the front tires to secure the truck. He also has air shocks in the rear that had to be filled up completely. Some adjustment in the front may be necessary yet

Sweeet!!

Let me start by saying thank you very much for taking the time to go get the truck and the time some of you will spend working on it. You locals have been extremely important to the whole project and continue to be, it wouldn't have happened with out you!! Hats off to Scott for all his time, leg work and fund collections, Derek for arranging the tow and providing a place for it, Steve for his efforts and good work with the sticker portion of the fund raiser and all the others that have spent time, effort and $ to make this happen. Here's to you all!! :beer:

My only regret is that I am not close enough to help hands on, but I do have a parts truck and will provide whatever I can to get MrJim back on the road.

Jim, congrats and you are welcome. The only obligations you have are to enjoy your old friend with health and happiness... :D

It's a good day...

B

The entire day was a good inspiring experience. Seeing Jim and his daughters expressions was well worth it.

Everyone there was really enthusiastic about what and why this was done. Several of the yard employee's were there and taking part, Dave, they guy I dealt with from the beginning wanted to meet Jim and did when he got there.

As for Jim, he's is just like the man I spoke to many times on the phone, a laid back soft spoken guy, who really is greatful for what everyone has done for him! :aok:

As Derek already mentioned the first state is to evaluate the condition of the truck and try and identify everything that needs attention. Info will be posted as it becomes availible :beer:

Congrats Jim and Thanks for creating this Awesome forum. Guys, I have some spare parts that are kicking around in my garage...Not sure what is needed, but if there is a soft copy of the list of stuff needed, I could pick through it and PM back whoever to arrange for it to be shipped?