August Car Show..

5523Pathfinder

Show up! They were trying to talk me into getting mine all dirty before the show. I said I was all out of Mud-in-a-can!

Seriously though, if not in the show, at least in the parking lot. I would like to check out your rig thats for sure.

I'm going to be driving back from oregon sunday morning, if i get back in time, i'll bring it.. but no promises.

ill be comin back from yakima sunday morning... if im back in time ill roll down, can i show up and jsut park with yours and not have to worry about entering and i wanna see how well ill flex... ill be on my street tires though unfortunatly so 33s instead of 36s

comon up king! its only a 2 hr drive

I just got back from my little recconsance so I know where to go. Kinda deceptive having the nice building tucked away behind the lot and another no-so nice building.

Edited by MY1PATH

Yeah, space is tight around Fife. The used car building sucks and I dont know why. No one has answered tha tquestion for me. Yes, its a bit tucked back, just got to look for it.

Kingman, you should come up. Heck, I drive there almost everyday and I live in rochester. That one hour of driving each way! Plus, what else do you really have going on tomorrow? How about.....Free Food!!!

Well I would but...I have school shopping and then the monster trucks and the tough truck competition to go to!

If they have it again I'll definitely plan for it, by then my Pathy should be pretty sweet...

...the monster trucks and the tough truck competition to go to!

so your off to destroying more prius's are you?

I unhooked one side of my sway bar and I'm ready for flexible parking.

Should I bring an extra wheel & tire to lay under the opposite front tire when I go up the ramp to articulate the front a little as well?

Edited by MY1PATH

Well, as you can see, the show went pretty well. We probably has somewhere around 50 cars in and out. But there was a lot of spectators! The parking lot was packed almost all day. I took some video and I will post it up, but Ive got some producing to do!

somone borrowed their camera back from me so I was using my cel for pix, 1/2 way thru the day I didn't realize that the memory was full and it just wasn't saving the pix. otherwise there'd be more.

nice wish i coulda made it let me know when the next one is. i was way too drunk and lacked sleep from the night before ( big party at my buddies and by the time we left yak town the show was probably close to over

Very nice, love those nissans. Man you both have nice Pathy's. Can't wait till I get my lift, hopefully getting my UCA's soon, then it is off to wheels and tires. Still gonna install the lift with my 235's though, can't wait even though it will look funny till I get the new shoes.

• 3 weeks later...

Its video time!!!!!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="">